9 year old mother?

glitterfly

Reaction score
I literally can't believe this... She's just a baby herself...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247889/Chinese-girl-9-gives-birth-health-baby-boy.html

X

I am shocked!!!!!!! That is AWFUL! I really don't know what to say.... :/ I hope whoever did this is going to get SEVERELY! They should cut off his.....

Which reminds me of another case that SHOCKED me!!! I don't know if you have heard about this in the States/UK/Australia or wherever in the world you are - it happened here in Brazil a few years ago. It's AWFUL! There was a 9-year-old little girl who was abused by her stepfather and then got pregnant and since abortion is illegal in Brazil, the church didn't want her to abort the babies.

https://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/9-year-old-girls-abortion-twins-spurs-conversation

There are even younger ones- like the one with the disorder that caused too early puberty- she got raped at the age of 5 or so in peru and 'gave birth' to a chiild (per cesaerian obviously) that happened early in last century, and they were actually raised together with the son not knowing that it was his mother not his sister.

Terrible things happen.

These types of things sicken me... especially now. If I see anything bad having to do with children on the news I lose it. So so sad.

Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. I have a nearly 9 year old daughter, I can't even begin to imagine.

So so sad. That poor girl.

I saw in the article that it's automatically considered rape if the person is under the age of 14. What if the father of the child is also under the age of 14, I wonder?

So sad.

Some of those comments though are disgusting.

That girl who is 5??? Poor child!! And obviously all the children 8, 9, 10 etc, poor poor children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->