99 days till santa brings us all our BFP's !!

I´m a good girl too, if I´m super good can I have mine early? Only I have to do ice carving comps after xmas and if I´m a little bit preggers I might have to cancel. ok poor excuse? I am just not sure I can keep up the PMA until Christmas, I used it all up this cycle.

Well Santa is a man ... He might come early !!!:winkwink::haha: tut tut oldbird you is a bad girl !! Sorry Santa x

96 days !! No crude comments today santa I promise please put me back on the nice list !!!! X

Well Santa is a man ... He might come early !!!:winkwink::haha: tut tut oldbird you is a bad girl !! Sorry Santa x

hope he comes early!!!!! :winkwink:

im flying back to uk on xmas eve to spend christmas with my family. hoping for an early pressie from santa so i am finished with the uncomfortable nature of the 1st trimester.

we want to enjoy our xmas dinners right!?

i'm praying i've been good this yr (think i have...) and santa gives me a cute little bump, hopefully not a bump'er' pack of ov. sticks and tests!!!!! pleeeeeeeazzzze noooooooooo!

I've decided being a good girl stinks !!!!! Lol Santa you and I both know that good girls are boring and it takes a bad girl to brighten up proceeding , so with that in mind dear Santa please please please give this bad girl a fat juicy ( behave girls !!!!!) BFP!!! Why ?? .... Cos I'm worth it !! :winkwink::winkwink:

Oh and one more thing Santa , if you you think the idea of ' gifting' me this cold was funny let me tell you .... It's not !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->