9dp5dt brown spotting.....

Mexx

Reaction score
I'm now 9 days post a 5 day transfer where I had one transferred. My official testing date is the 26th but I have poas every day watching the trigger test out and then waiting.
BFN.
Last night I had some brown spotting. Is there any chance this could be implantation or does it mean AF on the way. AF doesn't normally start like this but then with all the drugs and hormones I've pumped into my body over the last 6 weeks, normal may have changed!

Any advice or experiences, please share.
Thank you xxx

I'm not entirely sure sorry. I had spotting 7dp3dt, it was brown then red. It turned out to be implantation. Fingers are crossed for you. I go for my blood test on the 26th too x

Fingers crossed it's inplantation for you. I had the same on 11dp3dt with cramps and it turned into AF 2 days later but I was told to increase my progesterone incase it was implantation which they said it could be, so fingers crossed it is for you x

Thank you both for replying. Had a little more brown spotting but nothing else has progressed from it so far ....

I had brown spotting around the exact same time when i got my BFP. I spotted all the way to 12 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Spotting on Christmas eve, turned to full on bleeding on Christmas day :(

Yes, I have one more go on the NHS not allowed to start till my March Cycle. Going back in February to have next appointment and finding out how the frozen cycle will work etc xx

Yeah same. We were offered march to have 2nd go but we've chosen to postpone til June. Hope we don't regret that decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->