9DPO~14DPO. FX - AF late-xx

Grr now I don't know what to think any more :( just been toilette and wiped blood it really is odd because everything iv had lately has all said pregnancy, the pulling feeling and the creamy cm and back ache. Iv pug a pad on so goin to keep an eye on it incase it's late implantation bleed or something

Grr now I don't know what to think any more :( just been toilette and wiped blood it really is odd because everything iv had lately has all said pregnancy, the pulling feeling and the creamy cm and back ache. Iv pug a pad on so goin to keep an eye on it incase it's late implantation bleed or something

Ohh, I have everything crossed for you. Keep us updated..

Sending a truck full of baby dust x

I'm reading all diff things about implantation bleeding lol some say it occurs right before your period others say about a week or so after conception all I can do is wait and see il know one way or other later because usually I get full flow within a few hours of af comin I just feel so sad at the moment with not knowing

This is torture iv convinced myself even more I'm preggers I decided I'd check my bbs see what they was like and to my amazement I first noticed darker blue lines but not only that they go right to my nipple.

I'm reading all diff things about implantation bleeding lol some say it occurs right before your period others say about a week or so after conception all I can do is wait and see il know one way or other later because usually I get full flow within a few hours of af comin I just feel so sad at the moment with not knowing

Obviously I don't want to get your hope up but seeing as your AF isn't due till Wednesday, I'm saying it sounds like ib.. Best of luck xx

Just been to Asda and done a mega shop , I'm now cream crackered :sleep:

I kept getting really strong cramping, I'm Defo confined now that :witch: is on her way. I even stocked up on tampons :wacko:

Ohh welly, only time will tell.

:dust:

hi ladies 10 dpo bfn:(

Hey :) when's your AF due?

tbh i dont know ..past 4-5 cycles i was having short lp ...6.7.7.7.9.11

since last time it was 11 days so af might me coming tomorrow...dont know...
im having periods like cramps on and off...and very watery cm just like i have when im Ovulating

when r u testing??

im a testing freak all bfn:(:nope:

Obviously I don't want to get your hope up but seeing as your AF isn't due till Wednesday, I'm saying it sounds like ib.. Best of luck xx

its not got any heavier yet, i too am starting to believe its ib although its not just little specks it doesnt seem the colour of af type blood plus normally wen af comes theres a general wet feeling down there etc but i dont feel like i am. i took a pic to show u all for your opinions (sorry if its tmi) it does look a little darker on the pic than what it was thou so bear that in mind. i tried adjustin the pic a little to show it as it was but cnt garauntee it worked very well lol

Attachments

• IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
defo think its ib as theres alot less blood now, theres only a small amount and me wee is no longer the dark tinged blood colour like when u get af :happydance: Fx for :bfp: tomorow.

Whoohoo I have everything crossed for you :dust: :test: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp:

I've just eaten a whole tube of B&Js feeling sorry for myself as I know what's coming :cry:

Whoohoo I have everything crossed for you :dust: :test: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp:

I've just eaten a whole tube of B&Js feeling sorry for myself as I know what's coming :cry:

going to test in the morning but it could take til wednesday to show now. your due tomorrow aint you? fx

going to test in the morning but it could take til wednesday to show now. your due tomorrow aint you? fx

I am indeedy. I'm not even tempted to test, think I'll wait a few days if AF is late.

Good luck for the morning. How are you feeling?

feelin ok except my back hurting a little and an odd feeling in abdomen hehe.

Good morning :)

How are you all today? Any :bfp: ?

Mummy_Smurf, what's the bleeding like today? Did you :test: ? FX

I had a horrible nights sleep, kept waking to pee, then had a bad dream, tried waking up and ended up getting sleep paralysis :( lucky OH heard me trying to shout out and woke me up.
No AF yet x

I did and bfn yet look like I got to wait til weds til I get my bfp il still be testin tomorrow thou haha. Bleed keep stopping and starting hehe

I did and bfn yet look like I got to wait til weds til I get my bfp il still be testin tomorrow thou haha. Bleed keep stopping and starting hehe

If it is ib then it's too early to say. Best of luck for Wednesday.
I'm also testing Wednesday (my birthday) if AF hasn't shown up. FX

There's a lot of birthdays going on this month mines Friday lol I'm 99% sure I'm preg so not worried ur brave to wait til weds I just bought some poundshop tests but they 20miu lol

There's a lot of birthdays going on this month mines Friday lol I'm 99% sure I'm preg so not worried ur brave to wait til weds I just bought some poundshop tests but they 20miu lol

I thought the poundland tests are meant to be super sensitive?
At the start I was 80% sure I wad pregnant but now I'm pretty much 100% I'm not so if I af is late and I test Wednesday with bfn I won't be disappointed..... I say that one though lol but if she is late then my hopes will be lifted lol. My af is spot on every cycle, I usually get it at the end of the day predicted. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->