9dpo and diarrhea, anyone else?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
so im 9dpo today and i keep having really bad cramps and diarrhea, im not sick either, amyone else having this?

I had that at 9dpo, it stopped yesterday although had a few cramps today but not bad. I'm 12dpo today but took a test and got BFN, trying to stay hopeful though.

I'm 9dpo today too! When do you plan on testing?

I haven't experienced any diarrhea yet, but I have been peeing like crazy! I've barely had anything at all to drink today and I've already been to the bathroom at least 8 times today!

But like with all of my other "symptoms", trying not to read too much into it lol.

What other symptoms are you experiencing? I know you mentioned cramping as well. I've been cramping on and off for the past few days as well. Hoping we all get our :bfp:s this month!!! :dust:

well ive been having super sore breasts and nipples, bloated, nausea, fatigue theres a few more but i forget

Unless if your AF usually comes around 9DPO, it's a really good sign in my opinion!

When I got my BFP I had cramps and unexplained diarrhea from 6-10DPO. I wasn't sick at all but had very loose and frequent stools. Got my BFP at 12DPO (DH swears he saw a faint line at 10DPO). If you search around, lots of women experience this and get BFPs, even if the stereotype is constipation!

Hope it's a good sign for you too, lots of baby dust to you!!

thNk you! i may have gotten a fsint bfp today?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70051

Yes, I had diarrhea at 8dpo. Totally unexplained and totally random.

aaa!! So glad I found this thread. I've had really bad diarrhea two mornings in a row!! And its not even regular diarrhea - it is like serious stomach flu diarrhea. But it goes away after I let it out like nothing ever happened. I am somewhere around 10-12dpo. :af: is expected to show on Wednesday so we shall see...!

Liz - did your line get darker???

9DPO. using fertiliy friend app. Says i have 40 PTS on my early pregnancy signs, sore for the month on timing is high. 17.2 percent of BFP today. Vomiting. a lot. Stuck in the bathroom with loose stools. cant make it out of my house to buy a test. Should I test today if i make it out of the bathroom long enough? first month TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->