9dpo and wondering if any clever peeps out there who know about CP in the TWW?

picklepot

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!

I'm back after four years :)
We have a three year old ds and are ttc #2 :) x

I'm 9dpo and have been driving myself mad with 'pregnancy symptoms' since 3dpo :-O

I seem to recall that CP should change once you conceive but have never used this method before to determine where we hit the jackpot or not..... I can't even feel mine right now..... Anyone know if this is a good sign at all? X

Here are my other symptoms:

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - face flushed so hot for a couple of hours thought I was getting ill
3dpo - light cramps
4dpo - light cramps
5dpo - headache, necks he, slightly bloated, weird dreams
6dpo - light cramps, headache, neck ache, really odd fluttery/twinges feeling lasting 4/5 mins, sore lips, sore throat
7dpo - headaches, weird dreams again
8dpo - heavy cramping (woke me up and went to toilet as thought af had showed up), headache became migraine, sore throat not so bad, tender breasts, dreaming again....
9dpo - cramps, tender breasts backache and a disappeared cervix????

Thanks ladies........ This desperate TWW is grateful to you for stopping by :) xxxx

I'm in a similar boat! 10dpo and I'm TTC #2. #1 is two years old. I've been feeling crampy since 7dpo... I'm so confused about that. I didn't experience this with #1. With #1, I remember getting lots of discharge during week four.. None so far unfortunately.

What were your tww symptoms with #1?

Hi Sassy x

Thank you for replying x
I'm so confused too!
I only remember a few things from #1..... Although I'm sure if I searched on here I would find an old post I did with my symptoms.

What I remember is (warning tmi...) a spot of brown, watery blood on my underwear but not sure what dpo this was. I was dreaming like crazy and all my dreams were involving pregnant people or animals??? And then thought my af had come as had some bleeding but by the morning there was no more AF.... Did a test and got a BFP..... But I can't remember much else.... Prob cramping but I can't be sure :(

So annoying - wish I could remember xx

Picklepot - when will you test again? 11dpo for me.. Tomorrow morning.

Id like to know too! I've given up symptom spotting as I always have loads of symptoms but get bfn :(

I'm 11dpo tomorrow and am going to test! X

Good luck Sassy and LadyG84 xxxx
I think I may test at 12dpo then perhaps 14 if I still don't see what I want to see! Lol x
I know what you mean - it drives me mad and this is only my first month of TTC again....... I'm likely to drive myself bonkers at this rate!
If only we turned green or something when we were in the TWW to show us we were mummy's-to-be!!!!! Xx keep me posted ladies!

Would love to hear you had some good news xx

Thank you- no good news here unfortunately- I got a bfn on a clearblue plus this morning so id say I'm out.. Plus lots of crampy af type pains so onto the next cycle for me I think. This would be baby no.3 for us fell very easily with first two but been trying on and off for a year now to no
avail it's very hard not to get upset but I guess it will happen sometime.
Wishing you lots of babydust x x x

Ah lady :( I know how you feel. I've seen so many BFN's over the years and it's so upsetting. I know it all happens for the right reasons and that baby will stick just as soon as the time is right but it's still disappointing :( x you never know though x

I was looking trough my old posts and last time I got my bfn on 13dpo and then my BFP on 14dpo... ;) xx

I was up all night being ill:( I think that was more so due to dodgy chicken than anything baby related sadly but I'm still waiting to see..... FC babe xx

BFN this morning for me.. On 11dpo. This morning we found out some awful news.. My husband has low motile counts. Not zero, but low. Doc is recommending iui.. But my husband wants to try naturally some more. I'm so upset. I didn't expect this at all. Three years ago, his counts were very high. I suppose I'll try again on either Wednesday or Thursday.. Trying to stay positive...

Oh Sassy :( big hugs babe x what a shock that must have been!

Don't lose hope - there's lots of natural things he can do to help improve that I'm sure. I think I read bananas were great for sperm count and I know there must be loads more xxx I'm thinking of you lovely x wish I knew of something to say which can make you feel better xxxx
Like you said though babe, not zero x and you only need one ;) xxx

Hi Pickle :)
Those all sound like great symptoms! When I fell pregnant with my son I checked my cervix a few days before I tested (but I was way late by that point, by about a week I think) and it was reeeally high, I could only just reach it with the tip of my middle finger. It was very very soft and it felt tight closed and I remember describing it at the time like it was "sealed" shut. Like I could feel where the opening was but I think what I could also feel was the mucus plug. It's hard to describe but if you feel it you'll knkw what I mean!! Good luck :D

Ah lady :( I know how you feel. I've seen so many BFN's over the years and it's so upsetting. I know it all happens for the right reasons and that baby will stick just as soon as the time is right but it's still disappointing :( x you never know though x

I was looking trough my old posts and last time I got my bfn on 13dpo and then my BFP on 14dpo... ;) xx

I was up all night being ill:( I think that was more so due to dodgy chicken than anything baby related sadly but I'm still waiting to see..... FC babe xx

Oh poor you! Are you feeling better now? I hate being sick!!

Still bfn for me.. I used a sainsburys this morning and got an extremely faint (prob evap) line. Went out to get a frer but they were out so bought superdrug own brand which I heard are good. Definite bfn.. Sob

I need to accept it's just not month (again!!!) however like you with last pregnancy didn't get bfp until the day period was due... That was a digi though so sure a frer or similar would be picking it up by now..

Hey Lilmis..... Thank you for your message x eeeeeee I'm really hoping that this is a good sign for me too..... It's still so high I can't find it!!!! I'm 11dpo so there's still time for it to move yet but I will definitely be keeping an eye one it. :) xx

Thank you LadyV xx I'm better now although I still feel a bit nauseous...... Not sure if that's the result of my dodgy chicken or something else x

Ooooo - even a faint line is a really positive (s'cuse the pun) sign.... Maybe it was just too soon to retest and you need to use fmu? :) fingers crossed lovely xx big fingers crossed xxx

Don't have to accept anything until the mean which shows Hun xxx

Ok so need some advice!!! I did a superdrug test yesterday after a 5 hour hold. It was negative and so I threw it in the drawer and forgot about it. This morning I went to test with fmu and saw the old test from
Yesterday. It had a very obvious pink line on it!!!
I have spent all morning between work googling it and can't come to
any conclusion?! The test I was going to try this morning didn't work!!!! Seriously what are the chances!! Currently in a 6 hour hold to test when hubby gets home.. Any ideas? Hope you are all well :) x

Ok so need some advice!!! I did a superdrug test yesterday after a 5 hour hold. It was negative and so I threw it in the drawer and forgot about it. This morning I went to test with fmu and saw the old test from
any conclusion?! The test I was going to try this morning didn't work!!!! Seriously what are the chances!! Currently in a 6 hour hold to test when hubby gets home.. Any ideas? Hope you are all well :) x

Hiya, that happened with my sister when she was at the docs. The test was done on her n it was negative, she then got a call later on to say the test had turned positive n she took another just to be sure n she was pregnant so I hope u have the same outcome :)

Good luck ladies!!... I got my bfp yesterday at 8 dpo so I thought I could share what happened with e. I had massive amounts of white cm from 1 dpo- 5 dpo. It was always slightly stretchy and sometimes in a thick white stretchy glob like ewcm. It pretty much dried up on 6 dpo and I haven'thad much cm since. What I do have is white and very thick and tacky feeling. Also, my cervix stayed at a medium height until 6 dpo and since then its dropped and is super low like when you ovulate... Hope this helps ladies.. Again.. Good luck!!

Hiya, that happened with my sister when she was at the docs. The test was done on her n it was negative, she then got a call later on to say the test had turned positive n she took another just to be sure n she was pregnant so I hope u have the same outcome :)

Wow really, I've never heard (or ever experienced) this happening before..
I so hope I have the same outcome as your sister!

Good luck ladies!!... I got my bfp yesterday at 8 dpo so I thought I could share what happened with e. I had massive amounts of white cm from 1 dpo- 5 dpo. It was always slightly stretchy and sometimes in a thick white stretchy glob like ewcm. It pretty much dried up on 6 dpo and I haven'thad much cm since. What I do have is white and very thick and tacky feeling. Also, my cervix stayed at a medium height until 6 dpo and since then its dropped and is super low like when you ovulate... Hope this helps ladies.. Again.. Good luck!!

Congrats baby doll. I soo hope I'll be joining you in first tri soon..!

Congrats on the bfp. And we're not out of the running yet bfn's

7dpo for me
Very moody
Tired
Had spotting at 5dpo
Cp medium and closed
And today leaked abit of colostrum...

Anyone able to she'd some light? Baby dust to all xxx

Congrats baby doll. I soo hope I'll be joining you in first tri soon..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->