9dpo and wondering if any clever peeps out there who know about CP in the TWW?

Hi ladies! Congrats to those with bfp! So exciting! I have a 2 year old daughter and we were totally shocked when i became pregnant with her. (We weren't ttc, simply used the withdrawal method) ... So i really cant help with early symptoms etc. We are now ttc with #2 and i am currently approx 9dpo. Before i was preggo with dd i always had distinctive af symptoms, cramps, tender boobies etc. But ever since i have birth i literally have no symptoms of afs arrival.... she just shows. This becomes very frustrating bc now that we are ttc i feel like i cant tell what is going on in there. The only thing i have noticed is i have been getting a backache. Unfortunately, my cm is very dry and i have read on here that it means af if coming. I also heard that if y are preggers that your cp will be high and soft .... so that looks like a really good sign for u!!!! Fingers crossed for all of you ladies.

Hey girls! Congrats on the BFP!!!! That's early at 8dpo too! You might have two in there ;) xxxx

Well girls, my symptoms were crazy and I had convinced myself I was pg..... Cp still out of reach and had a watery beige discharge yesterday .... Was all excited....... The guess who showed up this morning :( Boooooooooo :( I GENUINELY believed it this month... Like never before! Oh well - onto the next cycle it is.

Gl to the rest of you waiting xxxxx keeping everything crossed for you all xxx ❤️❤️❤️

Oh pickle pot at least you know where you are now. I'm in limbo land as I am a day late on period but keep getting bfn so def not pregnant ��

Thank you ladies..!! I'm 10 dpo today & my cervix is still super low- like first knuckle. Its super squishy though. I also have very very little white thick, not lotiony at all, I mean thick tacky cm, or none at all. I guess your cervix raises over time..? My period isn't due until Monday but here's a picture of my bfp from Tuesday and today's.. I'm definitely pregnant! I've noticed that basically every month my cervix has stayed really high until RIGHT before I start.. as in, last cycle it was so high I couldn't reach it at 11 pm and I woke up at 3 am covered in blood.. It's also really normal for me to have lots of white cm during the tww.. and its usually slightly stretchy or sometimes will be very stretchy like ewcm but it will be solid white instead of clear. This month was the exact same as always until 6 dpo- then my cervix dropped & my cm dried up.. so for me, I was kind of the exact opposite of what I've read online. I think the only way to use cm and cervical position as a pregnancy sign is if its suddenly different than what you get every other cycle- high cervix, lots of white cm- that just might be normal for some people (like me) and not conducive to pregnancy at all... just whatever ISN'T normal for you.

Attachments

• 10 dpo.jpg
    10 dpo.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Thank you ladies..!! I'm 10 dpo today & my cervix is still super low- like first knuckle. Its super squishy though. I also have very very little white thick, not lotiony at all, I mean thick tacky cm, or none at all. I guess your cervix raises over time..? My period isn't due until Monday but here's a picture of my bfp from Tuesday and today's.. I'm definitely pregnant! I've noticed that basically every month my cervix has stayed really high until RIGHT before I start.. as in, last cycle it was so high I couldn't reach it at 11 pm and I woke up at 3 am covered in blood.. It's also really normal for me to have lots of white cm during the tww.. and its usually slightly stretchy or sometimes will be very stretchy like ewcm but it will be solid white instead of clear. This month was the exact same as always until 6 dpo- then my cervix dropped & my cm dried up.. so for me, I was kind of the exact opposite of what I've read online. I think the only way to use cm and cervical position as a pregnancy sign is if its suddenly different than what you get every other cycle- high cervix, lots of white cm- that just might be normal for some people (like me) and not conducive to pregnancy at all... just whatever ISN'T normal for you.

Thanks for sharing! This just answered my question. Congrats on bfp h&h nine months.

hi ladies,

I'm very nervous as this is my first ever time posting on a forum. I am 25 and currently trying to conceive. I got diagnosed with PCOS which got me down in the dumps and after months of going on and off from metformin I've finally adjusted to two 500mg pills since february. I ovulated for the first that month and only just ovulated recently as it was a very long cycle for some reason. I am currently 8dpo... and I wanted to seek advice from the ladies.

We BD'd on the day before ovulation, the day of ovulation and the day after (not sure if that's enough to get me pregnant) I had a temp dip at 4dpo and then it rose, with another temp dip at 6dpo, today at 8dpo I have had my highest temp ever since taking my temp. I have sore boobs and have felt cramps on and off today, at one point they were so sharp I had to bend forward, but could AF be coming? I feel like its all in my head and I'm so scared testing yet

My question is could the second dip which was not that big, be an implantation dip, I haven't had any spotting yet.

My cervix which I have been checking for the past two days at the same time is high and soft.

I would be grateful for anyone's assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->