9dpo FMU do you see anything?

Something is definitely catching my eye!! Hoping this is it for you!:dust:
Yay thank you! It’s definitely not stark white but seems way off a bfp doesn’t it? Not sure when I should I test again, I’ve been feeling more ‘pregnant’ in the evening, like any tiny bits of hcg in my body acclimate at 8pm haha

Yay thank you! It’s definitely not stark white but seems way off a bfp doesn’t it? Not sure when I should I test again, I’ve been feeling more ‘pregnant’ in the evening, like any tiny bits of hcg in my body acclimate at 8pm haha
Definitely not stark white! How many dpo are you? I hope to see this turn into a :bfp: soon!!

I think I’m 10dpo so still early. I’m over trying to find lines on the frer so at the supermarket getting some cb ones, haven’t tried them before so hoping they’ll be my winner haha

Thanks Bev x this has got to be the slowest progressing line ever...still something but so vv faint. this was my last frer so will try the cb in the morning.

D4632597-CC9C-4B8D-B166-D1A152F0ACBD.jpeg

I see it! So happy for you! Keep us updated

:hug:

Looks like I’m out. No line on FMU except some weird small one going the wrong way at the bottom. Also my smell and sore bbs have eased up. Sign

EEA3B7B7-E66D-4C78-B8E8-4C2570D60E30.jpeg

Has anyone seen the small line going across the bottom right corner before?

Yeah they can do that hon. Also those CB tests are not as sensitive as Frer.
So hopefully u are but its still supper early.

Yeah they can do that hon. Also those CB tests are not as sensitive as Frer.
So hopefully u are but its still supper early.

thank you x feel like this month is out. Oh the roller coaster of TTC #-o

Maybe I’m not out yet... I’m getting that tingly let down feeling in my bbs, and a bit of colostrum came out! maybe I should put down my glass of wine 8-[ not going to test again til af is due though, definitely too stressful!

I think it’s still v v early days to call it over! Keep testing hun. Good luck xx

Definitely early days to call it over hon. Good luck for when u test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"