9dpo, I swear this is the worst part of the tww!

mrsclt

Reaction score
I am 9dpo, and trying so hard not to test! Well, I think I'm 9dpo but FF is saying 7dpo, Ovuview says 9dpo. This is the stage where everything is looking good (for now), but you just know that a test today will more than likely be too early to show. And i only have one test so I cant waste it. Trying not to symptom spot but I cant stop looking at my chart, and noticing things and getting my hopes up. Especially as this cycle has been over 50 days already...
The last 3 days I've had minor cramping, more like a warm, niggling feeling just below my belly. Dont normally cramp, and its coincided with a temp drop just above my coverline, then shot right up again today. Also, my boobs have been just a bit tender when my little man feeds the last 2 days. Going nuts!!!

Feel free to share your frustrations!

Hahaha, I'm totally with you. I look at my chart alllll the time. It's my first cycle keeping track and I can believe I was so hesitant to start, I'm obsessed! Post a pic of your chart! It sounds a lot like mine.. Had some spotting on 6dpo when my temp dropped below cover line and it's back up since. I think we're the same dpo too but I'll be testing tomorrow if my temps rise again.. It's gotta be implantation, right?? It's totally not symptom spotting if you're just looking at the numbers, lol.

This is my chart, only started temping around day 33, I'm still breastfeeding occasionally and my 15month old boy still wakes through the night so i didn't bother with temping before. Glad i started when i did though, thinking your late when your not drove me crazy!

Attachments

• b_wP7N9K.jpg
    b_wP7N9K.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 8
Yep, I'm 9dpo too. I hate it!!! I have been doing ICs and nothing, although that's expected. I didn't get my bfp previously until 11dpo, but I didn't test before then. I reckon a FRER would have showed up at 10 dpo but I'm keeping away from them.....for the time being anyway.

Yours is looking good for implantation, especially as you had spotting on the day of your temp drop! Fingers crossed for us both!

Yep I'm totally there with you (however I caved to the tests! :dohh:)

I don't temp but I may in a couple of months if no success with the basic stuff. I don't really understand how they work or what I'm looking for to be honest. I need to read up on it. Where do you all get your thermometers from? Are they standard digital or special ones?

I always cave in but I like to know early due to my miscarriages. I normally get a very faint line 9 dpo and then by 12 dpo is very dark. Not long left :s few more days, you can do it...

Yep I'm totally there with you (however I caved to the tests! :dohh:)

I don't temp but I may in a couple of months if no success with the basic stuff. I don't really understand how they work or what I'm looking for to be honest. I need to read up on it. Where do you all get your thermometers from? Are they standard digital or special ones?

You need to buy a fertility thermometer, may also be called an ovulation thermometer or bbt thermometer. They are more accurate and measure to two decimal points, unlike standard thermometers. You can buy one online for around $10. You can get one in any pharmacy too, but you might pay up to $20 instore. Not much to temping, its pretty easy, just try and get at least a solid 3 hours sleep, and take your temp same time each morning once you wake up before getting up.
I record my temps on two aps, Fertility Friend and Ovuview. They work out ovulation day for me. Both aps are good, but FF is expensive and you need to keep renewing your membership whereas Ovuviewwas only something like $3 and no renewing every few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->