9dpo ovary cramps

Bloblo

Reaction score
I am 9dpo today and experiencing sharp pain on my right ovary. Not normal for me to have any pain at this time of my cycle. Its completely diff from pms or af cramps - not in my uterus but rather in ovary... Ttc#1 for past 3 cycles - can this be a sign? Im 31years old and completely new to ttc - all alone with no friends or family who knows about ttc except for dh at the moment. So any input would help me a lot to stop obsessing! I know its too early for hpt so just wondering if anyone else had this?

I haven't personally experienced it but I wanted to say welcome (I'm also very new) and I hope you find the answers you are looking for! And as a follow up question which might help someone else too looking into it: are you having any other symptoms or just the weird cramping?

Difficult to say if I have other symptoms- for past 6 cycles i had heavy pms (moodiness, tender breasts, lower back pain, cravings, nausea, strange "pulling" feeling in stomach). I have 25day cycles with ov normally around cd11. I am now 9dpo, cd20 - expecting af in 5 days, so i have all abovementioned pms symptoms. Just worried about the ovary cramping since it is new, and I didn't have any lifestyle changes or added stress etc.:wacko:

Ive had that this cycle on 9dpo (or 7dpo) I'm 14dpo today according to opk but I think 12dpo.
It's not like anything I've felt before. I've had bfn so far though at 12dpo(or 10dpo)
Will test again at the weekend if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow.

Good to hear i am not alone in this. Keeping fingers crossed for your bfp to come. Keep me up to date

Trying to hold out for 10 more days. Af due on 22nd, but wasted a lot of energy during previous cycle on hpt's - trying to avoid both false bfn's and chem bfp's. We will see if i am able to hold out that long though ��

I have ovary twinges as a part of pms. It can be a sign, but it can also be a sign of pms. I had so many different things happen this cycle that I really thought I was pregnant. Af showed up right on time. Every cycle for every woman is different. If your heavy periods are new you may want to speak with your ob. Mine started doing that and I was put on progesterone. Now the side effects from progesterone are just like pregnancy and are annoying. So you just gotta pick your poison. Good luck!

Thanks tkeith, although I was of course hoping this is some miracle early pregnancy sign (yes, i know that sounds crazy). Ive been to OB before TTC to get full panel of fertility tests (i luckily live in EU so its free) and all are fine incl prog levels tested on 4 diff cycle days. But my pms have been getting worse so that is probably what this is then :cry:

Hey y'all! I noticed in my last cycle something similar, so I started tracking the ovary pain. I had serious cyst pain before I went on the pill, but I still wanted to check it out.

I found that the ovary pain started a little more than a week before AF was due and then stopped as soon as AF came. I googled and found something called "corpus luteum" cysts, which develop in the luteal phase and are totally harmless.

Mine was on both sides for many days, so it's a little different I guess. Hopefully it's a good sign for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->