9dpo who's with me!?

Jadenmia

Reaction score
Hi all!! :)
This cycle for me, has been really strange and I'm hoping that its going to be a lucky month!!
Usually I get strong AF pains around 3 days before my period is due, I am around a 31 day cycle and I ovulate around cycle day 17 with lots of ewcm.
This month I didn't notice any ewcm but I had gushing watery cm so I'm hoping that will work!
Around 3dpo I noticed I was cramping more than usual, dull aches from my lower abdomen through to lower back. On 6, 7, 8dpo I was awoken every morning with pulling sensations right above my pubic area which is very unusual! 8dpo around 9pm i saw a spider in the kitchen so I jumped up to get it and got an intense pulling pain in my left ovary area.. I never get that unless I am ovulating? But my cm is thicker so I know that's not it..
This morning 9dpo, I woke up and noticed my nipples were slightly sore to the touch.. I looked and they are bluish in colour with very white tips!! I don't know if they have always been like this or just noticed.. But it reminds me of when I breastfed my daughter.
Does this sound promising? I have a doctors appointment on Friday at 11dpo so I hope they can tell me something but the wait is killing me!?
Anybody on the same dpo as me?? We can test and support one another?
Baby dust :)

Hello my charts say im 9 dpo have a 30 day cycle im due af on monday took a frer today and there is a very very faint line I wonder if u can get an evap on those tests im very crampy today x

Ooh noodles that is so exciting!! I have never experienced an evap line .. I say if there is a line, no matter how faint it has detected something right?
I hope it's a positive! :)
My cramps have died down a little, they come and go b

But not like the pulling pains I got last night. My left nipple is a little tingly this morning? By sure if I am symptom spotting though lol x

I am 10dpo and cramps started from last evening. Fatigue has just set in.

Amy, FRER tests are mostly accurate. Post that pic, so that we can give some opinion. Try retest again in few days.

How do i post a pic lol I forgot to tell you my calender says im 9 dpo not 10.... I must of miscalculated

And I was supposed to save the test but I woke up half asleep and just did it..... hahaha I blame my sleepiness

Click on "go advanced" below the reply box and then click on attachment and then upload.

But I dont know the url for my pics I am crap with this stuff lol

Save your pic in your laptop and when u click on attachment, it will ask you to browse from computer. Then open the folder where u saved it and upload.

I tried to enter the jpeg and number etc it said invalid file.

Ahhhh im on my phone thats why havent got a computer at the min booooo

Haha I know I know im useless lol I will retest tomorrow see what comes up if it was an evap tomorrow will be bfn

Well I'm 10dpo, still got very dull cramps in my belly and back but not as bad as they were..
Another thing is I have been getting overly tired at around 8-9pm.. Usually I am struggling to go to sleep by 11pm lol hopefully this is a good sign too!
Nipples still slightly sore to the touch!! This is still getting my hopes up.. I thought I had lost all sensitivity in them since I breastfed!
I have my doctors appt tomorrow morning.. Hoping he can give me a for sure answer if I am or not!

Hello I did a test this morning fmu faint line pretty clear still want a dark one then I will be convinced because im wary of evaps. Im 10 dpo I've been going to bed about 9 every night cant stay awake and waking up early hours to pee so annoying

I don't think its evap line. Seems u got that BFP. Yay :)

Ive got one test left I will do it fmu tomorrow it should be clearer if its still a squinter its got to be evaps really because they should be darker every day shouldn't they? I was hoping youd get yours too so we could be buddies. I may still get the old af monday and all this was false positives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->