9dpo who's with me!?

I think its positive and it will get darker around when u are due for AF.

Yay !! I'm so happy for you!
I do hope I get a bfp, I don't think you would get so many evap lines.. I think for sure this is your month! :)
Also because it is quite early on you would get faint lines until your hcg rises a little more!
I will keep you updated on my test tomorrow!

Oh gosh...... still wont believe it till I see it just to be sure

Yay !! I'm so happy for you!
I do hope I get a bfp, I don't think you would get so many evap lines.. I think for sure this is your month! :)
Also because it is quite early on you would get faint lines until your hcg rises a little more!
I will keep you updated on my test tomorrow!

Good luck :)

Yeah good luck ill keep a check to see how you get on..... I think if the ljne is still there in the morning I will be convinced

Went to my doctors appt this morning and the urine test was a bfn!! :(
Maybe I'm out this month but my periods not due for a couple of days so there is still some hope I guess :)
I just find it really strange that I had cramping after my ovulation and that it's stopped now! Today I also I had some shooting pains in my bbs too. The doc said to wait until my period is due and test again. And if the cramping continues to get some tests done and see what's going on!

Good luck let us know how you get on......

Ive got a bfp....... eeeeeek

Good luck let us know how you get on......

Ive got a bfp....... eeeeeek

Hey Noodles, what did your evap line look like at first? With my test this AM, I saw outlines of the test line but they didn't have colour. Looked almost like they were indents on the strip. I was wondering if it could be a faulty strip?

Hellooo theyre all positive now.... real dark positives and im not due af till monday! Im 12 dpo today! What test did u take what brand

My AF is due monday as well. But I have cheap litmus tests :dohh:

I had some ?IP on Thursday (CD 25) associated with some cramps. Really anxious to see what happens!!

Oooo cant wait to hear the results. Them dip strips are what they use in the doctors I dont thik the sensitivity is that strong. I used lloyds pharmacy they are 25ml and predictor they are 13.5ml ....... bit they're really dark positives. It hasnt sunk in properly yet. Now i have to get the courage to tell my family......

Yeah, that's exactly where they are from. I wish I could pop out to get a better test, but I live in a pretty rural area. I'll just try to be patient. I'm presenting very similar to my first pregnancy. So I'm hopeful but prepared for AF to potentially show.

Yay noodles!! Happy for you woman!! Wishing you a happy and very healthy pregnancy :)
AF is due for me Monday too I think, although usually before AF I am so hungry, craving chocolate mostly.. I have kind of gone off food right now it seems. Still got major pulling pains in my lower abdomen, nipples tender and very emotional. Lol
I'm going to test Monday or Tuesday with a frer and hope for the best :)

Thanks guys :) I am going to pop on here to check on my buddies tho see how you all get on. I hope this isnt some kind of fluke and af comes Monday :( got to worry till then after a week or so it will sink in kol

Jadenmia, how long have you been feeling your pulling pains in your lower abdo?

It's almost addicting following everyone on here! I get excited for ladies I have not even met! :haha:

GL testing Monday, Jadenmia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->