9mm sac and nothing! :( :( :(

Nicolle

Reaction score
So I had my scan today last Monday they saw a 4mm sac with nothing inside and said I'm between 4-5 weeks.. Went back today the sacs 9mm with still nothing in it.. He said come back in 2 weeks.. But I have doubts and I don't think this is a good sign :( .. So upset

I wouldn't worry hun that was so early to have a scan, you don't usually see much until 6/7 weeks + anyway. :hugs:
Also did he check your HCG to make sure it's rising? x

I don't have much to offer but didn't want to read and run. I'm sorry it must be so scary right now.. I suppose if the doctor still wants to check you again then there is still hope and try not to be too upset until you know for sure.. Good luck, wishing for a sudden transformation when you go back in two weeks <3 Who knows, you might have just been a lot earlier than you thought xx

So I had my scan today last Monday they saw a 4mm sac with nothing inside and said I'm between 4-5 weeks.. Went back today the sacs 9mm with still nothing in it.. He said come back in 2 weeks.. But I have doubts and I don't think this is a good sign :( .. So upset

Scan purgatory sucks Nicolle! How many weeks are you approximately? Nothing was seen in my sac until 6-61/2 weeks (I know ovulation with a 2 day margin). The ladies on here are so helpful. They reminded me that the exact time of implantation and ovulation can really change when everything can be seen. I was sure there'd be nothing in the sac at my last scan and we got the full monty. Hang in there as you still have some time for that nugget to show himself.

I don't believe growth is always as text book as we and the doctors would like it. I wouldn't worry much at this point. Try not to stress from it and send positive vibes to that little bean!!

Please don't worry hon. The sac comes way before the baby. In two weeks, you'll see the baby.

My doctor refuses to see me until I'm 12 weeks. I haven't even seen a sac let alone my baby:) And now I'm 10weeks and 3 days.

So try not to worry:)

Thank you so much for your reassuring posts girls :) I'm really trying to be positive but it's so hard when theres no change :( and when I got up from having my scan my lower back started hurting since I left the hospital I've found it hard to walk or even sit down it's just a constant dull achy pain but really hurts at the bottom of my back :( things aren't going very well xx

It is still early and like the other girls have said, try to hang in there. I am hoping everything works out for the best and am sending a prayer your way :hugs:.

It is still early and like the other girls have said, try to hang in there. I am hoping everything works out for the best and am sending a prayer your way :hugs:.

Thank you hunny :)
I'm hoping everything's fine! I'm gonna start thinking more positive from now on! <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->