9w3d scan! Still so worried though?

HappyWife90

Reaction score
I had a scan today at 9w3d. Baby is measuring big, strong heartbeat and it looks like s/he is reaching out to wave hello :) I feel excited! But with 18 more days to go before the 12 week mark, my own excitement just makes me a nervous wreck about miscarriage. All the talk about disabilities today has also put me a bit on edge. When can I just start planning for baby!?

Attachments

• V__0F19.jpg
    V__0F19.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 19
Lovely scan! Try try try not to worry too much. This is our first so I don't know, but I imagine there's always some worry there. I guess the trick is to not let it get the better of you and try to make sure you enjoy every second. x

Beautiful baby :) xx this is my 4th baby and I can tell you the worry is the same this time as it was on my first ... who incidentally will be 18 in October :) embrace every special moment and try not to worry. .. it won't go even when they are born but the time will go so fast even if it doesn't feel like it now xxx hugs xxx

At your stage you have over a 95% chance of having a successful pregnancy. Try to just enjoy it and allow yourself to get excited! Congrats and lovely scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->