:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Tizy

Reaction score
Baby Dancer's TCC, EDD and New Arrivals

Robinson ?
Claire1978 -- Brooke born 17th May weighing 5lb 1oz
Lisasmith-- Lila Kate born 28th May weighing 6lb
Jadey121 -- Jack Fox born 7th June weighing 6lbs 12oz
ProudArmyWife -- EDD 2nd June 2013
LizzieJane -- EDD 28th June 2013
MrsMurphy -- EDD 24th August 2013
Ciaramystic -- EDD October 15th 2013
Tizy -- EDD 14th January 2014
Baby1wanted -- EDD 9th February 2014
Smalltowngal -- Soon to join the 2014 club
NDTaber --Soon to join the 2014 club
Issac Ralph -- Soon to join the 2014 club

Ladies we've not heard from for a while, hope you're all doing well and please update us if you get chance: Angel2010, Thisisme, Flyons, BerlinBetty, Newlywefifi , Hopeful2589, JennyBlove, Momofboys, Mrs_Kboy, Sunflower131, Curvesasb, Bea1986, Dcm_mw12, Storked, Trying4Angel1, Jessica, Nic18, Jellybean

I'll wait this out with you Tizy, cycle day 7 here... God knows how long this cycle will be! Armed with my opks and evening of primrose oil.

I came off the pill in January. My first cycle was a 'normal' 31 days... Unfortunately, each cycle became longer... The longest being 54days, until last months cycle which for once was shorter than the last. Heres to hoping they keep getting shorter! X

Hi Tizy, Im new here too. This is my first month ttc #1 after coming off bc!
Im not really sure how long my cycles are yet but going to test around 10th
sept (i think that would be about right) Im not doin any temping or anything just BD alot and hope for the best! :)

Good Luck xx

Hey Hannah!

I remember you from baby club & 3rd tri. I actuall think our LO's are very close to the same age, my boy was born Nov 28/11. Anyways, we're going onto 2nd cycle TTC #2! I'll be due to test in the middle of September somewhere around the 18th!

when are you due to test?

good luck! :)

Jessica

Hi Everyone!

I am very much hoping that I ovulate in August, I have quite long cycles so watching those opks like a hawk! Definately hoping for a September BFP!

Baby dust to you all!

Hi there! I am sorta new here too, been stalking for a week or two. :blush:

My DH and I are TTC #2 and I also just came off the pill. Hoping I O after coming off of it. If all goes well I should get a BFP around the 6th of Sep!

:dust: To All TTC!!

Ooooh this is exciting - great to have lots of responses!

Hey Buggz - good luck Hun, looks like you'll be one of the first to test, what's the evening primrose for?

Hey Mrs Kboy, good luck to you too, it's hard to know what's going to happen coming off bc, but hoping we'll all get nice cycles :)

Hello Jessica, yes that's right, I remember you, my boy was born 4th December a week past his due date! I was going out of my mind. How nice that we're trying again together! Good luck, I'll be testing round 15th but probs a few days earlier than that because I'm Miss Impatient! Lol.

Hey LizzieJane, oooh you might be able to advise on Opk's as I've never used them. As I conceived so quick last time I'm thinking I must have ovulated a week or so after my withdrawal bleed so I'll be opk'ing from Cycle day 6 or so I think, do you think that's ok? Any advice? Good luck.

Hello CountryMomma, where abouts in the USA are ya? My sis lives in the desert in California. So exciting not too long for you to start testing!!

Yay! Let's all keep in touch - the waiting is the hardest part!

:dust: to EVERYONE Xx

I am in Illinois.. quite a ways from California!! :)

Hi i'm on cd23 I had a Positive opk on cd20 so not if I should test 14days after that or wait a couple more incase ov happened a couple of days after the positive? What do you think?

Hi Jellybean, well it all depends on your willpower! Lol, I wouldn't be able to wait. Good luck when testing, keep us posted. X

This is my first month TTC after a missed miscarriage in June. We have been TTC since May 2011. I got my first positive opk last night (CD18). I have been drinking fertilitea and taking Guaifenesin. We BD'd Friday night and 2x yesterday because DH left to go out of town this morning :wacko: Hopefully some little swimmers stick around for the egg. I will test on 9/2/2012 and hopefully get a BFP! Baby dust to you all!!

Hey MrsRobinson,

So sorry to hear about your missed miscarriage, that must have been very hard. Sounds like lots of chances for those swimmers to find your egg. Let's us know how you get on - Good luck :dust: Xx

Hey all. Ttc number 3 and this is my first cycle trying! Due to test 7th sept if i can wait that long!

Hello ffighterwife, course you can join - welcome and GL! X

Hi Jadey, wow 7th Sept seems so close compared to me having to wait till 14/15th! If AF doesn't come randomly sooner.

Can't wait for my Bleed to finish, think tomorrow should be last day! Fingers crossed my OPK's and basal thermometer turns up tomorrow and then the Conception Vitamins on Wednesday.

By the way Amazon have Pregnacare Conception Tablets on half price for about a fiver I think: Check this out on AMZN: Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception Tablets 30 Tablets https://amazon.co.uk/dp/B001JB25NO

My OH has lots of his conception tablets left from last year. Xx

Hi Tizy, I was infact going to suggest Amazon for opks. For me it's mostly about cost though, so I am not sure if it's the most accurate way to go. I have heard great things about the clearblue fertility monitor, it's expensive but monitors two hormones so is more accurate.

I'm CD14 now and just waiting for a +ve opk! fingers crossed!

Good luck to everyone, I hope September brings us all a :BFP: :happydance:

i should O this week :)! and hoping to test around the 8th september :)X

Hi =D can i join? Im on cd8 of 1st month ttc #2.

Dont actually know when im due to ovulate or anything, but im hoping it wont be too long! Going to start opking in a couple of days and have been temping since cd1.

Im so excited, and hope we all get lovely september bfps!!

I ovulate around Sept 2nd, will be testing on September 21st

Hello

Lizzie Jane good luck for that +opk should be soon. Great to share each others journeys together.

Nic18 - Yeh for the big O, can't wait for testing....seems so far away.

MrsMurphy I'm gonna start OPKing soon - well as soon as they arrive! Becuase I've just come off the pill I don't want to miss my O date, could come anytime I think!

Dcm - hello and welcome.

Tell you what if you wanna make time go slowly either start TTC or be pregnant...Lol. This wait is hard work.....but on the plus side today will be last day of AF! Was hoping I might be able to start temping and OPK's but they haven't arrived :-(

How is everyone?

Han X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"