:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hi Tizy and everyone else. Could I be added to the list? I am due to ovulate tomorrow so lots of BDing going on then I'm due to test on 5th Sept if I can hold out that long!
FX'd for everyone :hugs:

this is a very exciting thread, I can't wait till we start getting some BFPs! esp since it looks like there are lots of birthdays and anniversarys in september for everyone! :happydance:

countrymomma - I've been feeling similar and I am very excited that it could be ovulation!

jellybean - what CD are you? your symptoms sound promising!

hiya baby1wanted, you are more than welcome! :)

i'm on cd 26 now. I really hope its this month, feels like it's never going to happen.

hi baby1, good luck

Cd10 for me today =) finding it hard to temp consistently since my toddler wakes up anytime between 5/6!! Hopefully it still works. Starting opks today, might do twice a day to feed my poas addiction!

Anyone else? Xx

Morning,

ProudArmyWife and Baby1wanted hello and I'll add you to the list of course. Its very exciting to see all the testing thats going to be going on! Good luck for a September :bfp: girls.

MrsMurphy - I have the same temping problem as I have a 9 month old that wakes in the night sometimes. Usually around 5am for a dummy. I've had to set an alarm for 4am to temp otherwise I will have been out of bed to do the dummy run. It was my first night temping properly last night as the previous times I just used a regular thermometer and I know thats not really good enough. Do you temp orally? or vaginally?

I've now finished AF and I'm OPKing everyday until O just to make sure I don't miss it - being the first bc free cycle. I'm trying to work out whether its better for me to Opk in the morning/afternoon or evening, I know different women show the LH in their system better at different times, and tbh I'm not very good at drinking water! Suggestions welcome.

Not long till our first tester is it?!!!!!

Han X

Tizy, i temp orally, usually at 4.45-5am. Im sure 15 mins wont make much difference! I stick the thermometer in my mouth then get up to go pee then go in and get lo, who always seems to whimper at this time! I know i shouldnt really move while its in my mouth, but i make sure to keep breathing hrough my nose and dont even open my mouth. Temps dont look too bad jus now so i will keep going this cycle, and see how it goes.

with my first, i git a positive opk in the evening, at around 7ish i think. I am going to stick to late afternoon/evening for mine =)

Im so excited to see how all the ladies in this thread do!

Could I join even if I don't ovulate until around the 4th? I will be testing end of September! :)

Of course you can join storked. Shall I put you down as testing around 19th?

Thanks MrsMurphy, think I'll test Opk again tomorrow at that time and see - thought AF was finished but shes lingering a bit - GAH!!! Annoying.

Laters X

hi ladies.

i too am TTC the 1st cycle after coming off BC i was only on it 5 months as i wasnt producing the right hormones to ovulate, we had been trying over 3 years by that point. so i took the combined pill as it gave me the hormones i wasnt making.

i stopped taking them on the 3rd august, unfortunatly it was half way through a pack, that wasnt intended i went away and forgot them lol.

i then had a withdrawl bleed a week later and a week after the 1st day of the bleed i swear hands down i OV'd. now im in the 2ww and its killing me lol. i have sore boobs (since sunday) last 2 days ive been toilet alot even without drinking much! i want to test sunday i'll be 11DPO again then.

i keep going through phases one minute im convinced im pg and keep dreaming of babies then i keep thinking no ive got it wrong etc.

guess we'll see next week lol xx

Welcome Thisisme - - wooo you'll be our first tester! I've not even ovulated yet so I'm very jealous. The frequent toilet trips are a very good sign!!

Good luck hun, lots of :dust: to you Xx

good luck thisisme!! what day are you planning to test? :dust:

Im currently 2dpo whoohooo but the waiy is killing me lol. Im due to test 4th sept could my date be changed please :)

Good luck thisisme!

Does anyone know if a headache over a few days is a symptom? I've had a headache the last 3 or 4 days, I also have a metallic taste, and keep needing a wee. so it all seems good, but then again most months I think that:dohh:

I will be testing on September 29th (DH's bday!!). We are on cd 1 of cycle one of ttc number 2. Good luck everyone!!!

Im 2DPO today....would love to join in :D

My hubbys B-day is Sep 4th and i would LOVE to give him a wonderful birthday present :D

Tizy: I opk'd at between 6:30 and 7 and got a :) :happydance: It was very exciting too. I did not think I would feel that relieved to see a smiley! 10 more days until I test.

Good luck thisisme!

Does anyone know if a headache over a few days is a symptom? I've had a headache the last 3 or 4 days, I also have a metallic taste, and keep needing a wee. so it all seems good, but then again most months I think that:dohh:

Headache could very well be a sign :) it was actually my first symptom with dd although at the time i was unaware it was a symptom :haha: sounds like you have some good symptoms going on fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->