:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hey Ladies,

Would love to join this board :) On CD6 of my third cycle TTC #1. Started using the clearblue digi OPKs this month, and will be using preseed as well! Good luck to all, and hope we see some BFP in Sept!

Hi Flyons,

Good luck hun, I've heard good things about the Clearblue Digi Opk's. Love your ticker - so cute X

seems like theres alot of us, babydust to everyone!!!

I use cheapy opks and then when I think i've got a positive I use a clearblue digi, to try and save money, they are so expensive!

There does seem to be alot of us so I thought I'd put a little list together of our testing dates (sorry I'm an organised person and love lists :blush:).

MOVED TO PAGE 1

I've tried to estimate some of the dates so please correct me if they're wrong and please also say if you'd rather not be on the list - its just a bit of something to get excited about and to try to support each other. Also I appreciate some dates my change depending on O'day so just let me know and I'll amend the list.

Good luck - lets have lots of :bfp: and :dust: to all X

I 'might' have just ovulated but I don't know for sure, so for now the 4th is bang on! Thank you! If my temps show that I am just a over eager symptom spotter I'll have to continue waiting for ovulation and amend my test date to later in sept.

Can I just ask, because I can't figure it out, how do you make the baby dust fairy?? I thought it was :fairydust: but it doesn't seem to work for me?

HIya
3cylce after coming off BC
1st cycle TTC and not sure if i ovualted this month - if AF is a no show will test around Sept 8th / 9th
Cycles so far have been around 34days....
Thinking of trying Soy, but it may be too early yet

mine needs to be changed... sorry haha... 4th sept as i had my positive opk earlier than i thought!! x

well after promising myself I won't symptom spot, I am doing it! lol.

Also i'm going to try and hold out until 2nd sept to test but we'll see. I'm not testing after that because its my birthday on the 4th and I want to enjoy it, and not have a bfn overshadowing the day - if that makes sense?

LizzieJane it's just :dust : without the space inbetween tho.

Luxoire - hello, welcome and good luck hun, I don't know much about Soy but why don't you try Preseed or something like that instead?

Jadey - no probs - done :)

Xxx

LizzieJane - if you click the button on the left at the bottom of the thread that says '+post reply' instead of using the quick reply at the bottom of the page, you will see all sorts of smileys etc....click on 'more' and you will see the shortcuts for each one....after a bit you just remember the ones you wanna use.

Jellybean, what symptoms do you have? X

Hey Luxoire,

Check it out...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pre-Seed-F...2GWK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345637481&sr=8-1

I've heard loads of success stories. I used it this month so fingers crossed!

HIya
3cylce after coming off BC
1st cycle TTC and not sure if i ovualted this month - if AF is a no show will test around Sept 8th / 9th
Cycles so far have been around 34days....
Thinking of trying Soy, but it may be too early yet

What BC were you on? I had very very long cycles after coming off the pill. I really hope that this will settle down now. I tried agnus castus to help me ovulate, I had a huge amount of pain but no ovulation. I was thinking about soy but decided against it because of what happened with AC. However I've read lots of good things about both AC and soy! Good luck!

Hi LizzieJane
I was on cerazette will look into preseed now and see....I am jus tin 2 minds about soy as i am thinking maybe i should not intervene with naturee just yet - but then again i think it is natural so if taken coprreectly it cant be that bad!!

Hi ladies :) hope we ate all well today.

I will be testing on september 18th... Thats a guess because im not sure what my cycles r doing! So i hope its around then.

Af finally disappeared today, she definitely outstayed her welcome!

Hey all just thought I would put an update out here.

Still not for sure if O'd as I just came off BC and not sure if I even will, according to calander I should O tomorrow but for the last few days I have been having AF cramps and some EWCM so I am hoping that means I have O'd or my body is gearing up too. If I O when I am supposed to I am still on track for Sep 6th testing!!

Hope all is well for everyone else!

Tizy: I will be testing on Septemeber 2nd. Hoping and praying for BFP!!!! Good luck ladies :) It will be me and DH 3rd wedding anniversary on 9/19 and A BFP would be the best gift.

Hi ladies can I join you :wave: I have just recently come off the pill had my withdrawl bleed august 17th-20th. im not waiting till first proper AF either im hoping and praying it happens quickly for us with number 2! would be awesome to get a september BFP as my birthday is the 17th! AF should be due to arrive around the 18th...ekkk. but hopefully the :witch: doesnt show :) sending everyone lots of babydust !!

I used pre-seed for the first time this month aswell, I've heard so many good things about it, def worth a try.

symptoms so far - sore boobs, really tired, thats it really. I hope testing day comes around quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->