A Baby-making Thanksgiving?

croydongirl

Reaction score
We have had 3 early m/c this year. We saw a fertility doc a few weeks ago and further testing has shown everything is normal. She gave me a progesterone prescription to start from a few days after ovulation and she thinks it could be as simple as that to help a pregnancy stick.

We took a month off from trying after 2 consecutive m/c in August and September but now it's getting close to O day - probably Thanksgiving or the day after and we have to decide if we try this month with the progesterone.

My hubby is very eager to try but I have more reservations. I want so badly to be a mummy but pregnancy itself scares me. I think that I have come to terms with our losses but all of a sudden I am feeling so anxious about getting pregnant again.

Last week I was so excited to be trying again, and I don't want my fear to stop us trying this week only to be so sad after its too late and then have to wait another month to try again.

Have any of you other ladies felt this tension between wanting the baby but fearing the pregnancy?

Thank you for reading.

I am honestly scared senseless of another pregnancy. The innocence of having an uneventful healthy pregnancy is now gone after a miscarriage. Not saying it wont happen for us all, to have successful pregnancies, but the fear will always be there.

I still try every month even though I am petrified because I would hate myself for not trying or missing out on a 'possible' cycle. But when you feel you need a break, you just know that you need a break.

:hugs: to you whatever you decide.

P.S. I also will be having a baby-making Thanksgiving! I got my pos opk yesterday and today so I will O sometime between yesterday and tomorrow!!!

:dust:

you both just summed up how i feel.

want to be a mum dont want to be pregnant.

too scary.

Good luck both of you

x

Got my +opk yesterday and I am happy and scared about what we might find out in a couple of weeks.
Praying for peace for all of us. Peace and healthy pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->