A big hello from Lincolnshire

Anja

Reaction score
Ok....a little about me by way of an introduction.

I am happily married (well not right now this minute, i am pretty much furious, but i guess that goes with the whole raging hormone, early pregnancy thing.....I am about ready to commit murder) to Neil. We have a daughter who will be 6 in June who never fails to blow my mind in every way.....she is awsome! Hubby is disabled so he is the house husband/full time daddy and I go out to work to earn the bread and butter.

Our first child isnt my husbands natural daughter. We got together when I was pregnant with her, but he is her daddy in every way! He had a vasectomy about 10 years ago which we paid to be reversed and to our total delight found out we have recently found out that we are pregnant!!

I look forward to getting to know some of you on here and will hopefully make some new friends along the way.

Anja

Hello and CONGRATULATIONS.

I know Lincolnshire, where abouts are you from?

:wave: Welcome to BnB! :wave:

Hello and CONGRATULATIONS.

I know Lincolnshire, where abouts are you from?

Hi.
I am originally from Lincoln but now live in a town called Gainsborough about 17 miles north of Lincoln. Where are you from?

What a fab story! Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to B&B.:hi:

Hi.
I am originally from Lincoln but now live in a town called Gainsborough about 17 miles north of Lincoln. Where are you from?

Used to live in Lincoln itself, Bailgate area :) Actually I'm only just moving away from the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->