a big hello to everyone! :)

curiosa

mum with a bump :)
Reaction score
hi! :hi:
I just found this forum and I thought, what a fantastic place! It's so difficult to find somebody to talk to about conceiving - most people, even friends, just don't want to hear it or are in a completely different period of their lives. So I hope to meet lots of nice people to talk to. :)

I stopped taking the BCP at the end of February (I was on it for 10 years). I was quite worried out what my period would be like, as I remember I had very irregular and long periods. So I started monitoring BBT and CM as well as trying OPKs right from the start. Since Feb I have only had one AF. My first cycle lasted 64days (with only 9day luteal phase), and now I'm on my second cycle, day 65, and still no sign of ovulation. :roll: I keep telling myself I should wait just a little bit longer before heading to my doctor, but still, these cycles are way too long... what do you girls think?

I'm trying to stay positive. cheers ! :)

:hi: Welcome to the forum! You might try asking some of your questions in the trying to conceive area of the forum, I think you'll get more responses there!

hi! :)
thanks for the welcome, I shall try and ask in the TTC forum.

:hi: hello !

everyone here is great.......and you can ask some really random questions!

hope you get your bfp soon though!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

I'm feeling really good about this, thank you all!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->