• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Biracial Parenting Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such an awesome idea, hope it goes through!!!

I like this idea! I'd definitely use this part of the forum if it was created. :flower:

I'd definitely be interested! My DH is a mixed race (Asian / Caucasian mix), and I never realized the hurdles he had to face growing up. Raising our son, I'm sure I'm going to run into things and want to ping other mixed race parents for ideas.

Hi i'm a mommy of a biracial child and could also do with some where to go, as my childs father is no longer involved and my son is very much alone in our community.
I'm white british his dads pakistani.

I will definitley join in on this as i am biracial and my children definitley will be. I am cuban and scottish and Dh is 100% mexican. So that will be a hell of a mix. But bi racial babies are beautiful babies!:happydance:

I am wondering since im on this post, what determines a babies ethnicity? Dad or mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back