• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Biracial Parenting Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LilDreamy

Hiya!

I didn't know where to put this or who to ask....
So please forgive me if I did it wrong... Lol. :wacko:

Was just curious to know if we could possibly have a biracial Section in say maybe the parenting area? I often have many questions... But never know who or where to ask. I've made groups before, but has been rather difficult keeping track of it since toddler has me on my toes and expecting number two, so it will be even more difficult keeping track of it.

I know there are same sex parenting, and other parenting styles, so could we please oh please have one for biracial parenting? Hope I'm not asking to much or stepping out of my lane in asking such a thing. Just thought it would be neat and very informative for us mommies who have questions and experiences.

Thank you for reading! :hug:

Hiya, I'm not sure about any plans for new sections at this time but I will mention it to admin for you x

Thank you for putting it in the right place, replying and asking lol. :D

Would be sooo very much appreciated! :D

Hopefully some other parents of biracial children will reply with an interest so they can see how many of us there really are.:)

Thanks again! :flower:

New forum sections are introduced slowly with the demand of the forum as well as many other factors. Right now this would not come under a high demand, in fact I am sure it's the first time suggested and we have other sections coming in the near future that are higher on the list.

:D

Sounds like a good idea to me if there is a high enough demand for it! I'd appreciate it and, being bi-racial myself, would love to offer advice, etc for raising a biracial child!

Thank You Braven. :D

I personally thought it would be very high demand. I've met over a 100 or more on this forum already with biracial babies and such. :)

I agree it would be a great Idea if it were to pan out, I am a bi-racial mom and would suport the forum 100%............

I think it's a great idea! I definitely would find it helpful if there was a thread, hope there will be soon :flower:

This would be great - I definately would like to support this as a new section.

Seeing as my little one is going to be Black (me) & White (FOB) I'm in full support of this :)

Thank you for the support ladies. :D

Fingers crossed it will happen!

I'm in full support of this as well. I'd love to see a section that offers advice/support for raising a biracial LO. I don't know anyone around me in an interracial relationship either, we get so many strange looks when we go out, so having a section with other's like me would definitely be wonderful.

:thumbup:

fab idea!!! ;) XXX

May not be a priority at the moment but it would be super helpful for people with mixed race babies and children :).....one day hopefully :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"