A bit confused...

Wombat88

Reaction score
Hi,

Going by my LMP I'm 9 weeks and 2 days but when I went for a scan the baby was measuring ahead 3 days so I would be 9 weeks and 5 days today. Which do I go by now? Probably a really silly question....

I would go by the scan. Do you have a scan at 12weeks? As they normally give you a EDD then from measurements. With my previous pregnancys i got put back 10days and 7days at the 12week scans.

I think my next scan is at 13 weeks. I haven't made an appointment for it yet, I go back for a blood test this Friday and then I get a referral for the next scan. Can't wait to see baby again :)

I would personally go by the scan. You may have ovulated sooner than you thought hence being a few days ahead! :)

My OB always went by my lmp to date my pregnancy no matter what the fetus measured...even when I measured 2 weeks ahead (by growth scans) from 20 weeks on.

My OB's ultrasound machine and the us machine at the high risk OB I saw, both have a +-6 beside the date when they measure the fetus. They told me it's bc the date can be off 6 days either way and that's normal. they may do things differently in the UK, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->