a bit confused!

ttc21

Reaction score
My last real period was from jan 18th to the 22nd and im normally on a 28 to 29 day cycle. My period was suppose to start the 15th to the 16th. I have always had a decent flow to go through multiple tampons in the day but on the 12th to the 15th i started spotting off and on a few hours at a time, a light pinkish to light brown color and occasionally bright red when i wiped and only had to use 1 or 2 tampons a day. Could i consider that my period or what could it be ?

I would consider it your period this time, yes. If you are testing negative (if you've tested at all!), I would continue with your life until your next period is due. Perhaps make an appointment at your doctor for the near future?

I would consider it your period this time, yes. If you are testing negative (if you've tested at all!), I would continue with your life until your next period is due. Perhaps make an appointment at your doctor for the near future?

I think dontworry's suggestion was a good one and totally on point. If you've tested negative, I'd assume you had a light period. If you're not sure, test a week from now. Good luck!

i agree with the above posters that if testing neg i would just classify it as a light period :) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->