A bit confused!

pennies

Reaction score
Hi All,

I’ve been a member on here for a while but just getting back online with TTC #2, anyway BFP was confirmed by the drs today, however she’s asked me to call back when I’m between 7-12 weeks to book in with the midwife. This is where I need some help!

This is our first cycle of trying and I came off the pill in September. First day of last period was 25th September and I just tested positive yesterday at CD47! I had negative results at CD34 and CD38.

I’m not quite sure when I ovulated and as such can’t really work out just how far along I am?! I’ve done a few online calculators with varying results saying between 5 and 7 weeks. But the clear blue digital I took this morning only said 2-3?

Any advice welcome! Tests uploaded just because I can’t quite believe it! Haha

Thanks in advance x

397B1076-AB63-4257-A9A5-C0662136651D.jpeg

I would phone ur drs back and say that ur lmp was 25th sep but u only found out u were pregnant yesterday and hopefully another dr will pay more attention because at this stage they normally go by lmp and they should send u to epu for an early scan to check how for along u are....last pregnancy my mw knew how nervous I was due to pain and told me to ring dr and say mw said she needs an early scan due to lmp being missed so unsure of dates and I was in epu that day,gl and congratulations

So I phoned the midwife unit and she said I was 7 weeks based on lmp, but then when I said I took the clear blue today and it said 2-3 she said “oh well that’s what you are then”?! :confused:

Anyway, I’ll get an appointment through the post this week, but she said it’ll likely be later in December and then I guess there’s still a chance my dates are wrong and could be further ahead when I go?! :-k

2-3 on a clear blue is 4-5 in weeks as the first two weeks of pregnancy are before you are pregnant as it is based on LMP. I would guess you are 5 weeks or so x

Yep. What PP said. Those weeks estimators have lots of room for error hence why they took them off the shelves in the states. 2-3 weeks means 2-3 weeks from ovulation so I’d also this about 5 weeks

Thanks girls, feel like I’ve been going crazy this cycle!

Guess I’ll just wait for an appointment now and take it from there! :-k

Still quite shocked it happened so quickly this time, but I’m so excited, just want to tell the world even though I know I should keep it under wraps for a while

I would say around 5 weeks. Hope you get your appointment soon :)

Yes you're 5 weeks pregnant. The thing about implantation is, it happens at such a different rate woman to woman. I know some women who's bodies take over 2 weeks for the egg to travel down the tube, implant and produce hCg. Mine takes 7 or 8 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->