A bit lost on what to do...

mrsclt

Reaction score
Hubby and I are ttc #2, with DS now 3 months old. He is ebf, wakes once or twice at night for a feed unless he has a growth spurt in which he feeds every 1-2 hrs. I got my first AF at 7 weeks pp, It's now 13 weeks pp and no sign of AF. Neg hpt 2 weeks ago. I like to bf, especially as its free and so good for him. But I'm wondering if I should start supplementing with formula, just at night, to increase my chances of conceiving? I am charting my bbt to check if I am ovulating, but the temps are all over the place, and at day 40 in my cycle I would have thought there'd be a sign by now that I either ovulated or that AF was coming. So, trying to decide either supplement at night, or just wait till he starts solids in a few months?

Hubby and I are ttc #2, with DS now 3 months old. He is ebf, wakes once or twice at night for a feed unless he has a growth spurt in which he feeds every 1-2 hrs. I got my first AF at 7 weeks pp, It's now 13 weeks pp and no sign of AF. Neg hpt 2 weeks ago. I like to bf, especially as its free and so good for him. But I'm wondering if I should start supplementing with formula, just at night, to increase my chances of conceiving? I am charting my bbt to check if I am ovulating, but the temps are all over the place, and at day 40 in my cycle I would have thought there'd be a sign by now that I either ovulated or that AF was coming. So, trying to decide either supplement at night, or just wait till he starts solids in a few months?

My only advice is to check out youtube and search ttc 2015 a ttcer named ManDe is showing her journey ttcing #2 while bf #1 the doctors advised her to stop while ttcing because bf cause contractions of the uterus which could potentially put you at risk for mc. She just continued bf and took vitex for af and to o and she conceived.

You may not have actually gotten your af back. Especially with exclusively bf, you may have just had a one off. I had that happen with my first son. I had one "period" 8 weeks after delivery, then nothing until a month after i stopped bf completely at 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->