A Bit of Relief! - Ultrasound Update!

Lynys1980

Reaction score
I had been having spotting since last Wednesday afternoon and I had convinced myself that it was bad.

I went to the hospital on Saturday to get checked out after taking it easy for those three days because it hadn't stopped. They did a urine test, took bloods and did a quick ultrasound, but because it is early, they couldn't really see much.

I went for my repeat blood test yesterday and just got the call from my doctor's office. My levels went from 36,000 on Saturday to 80,000 yesterday!!!

And, the spotting SEEMS to have stopped today. I am so relieved. This has been a VERY stressful week. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow, so hopefully I receive more good news! *fingers crossed*

Hope your ultrasound goes well tomorrow!

I spotted with DD from 5-7 weeks, so it's not always a bad thing. :flower:

Thanks! I spotted with my daughter too off and on. It is stressful after suffering a loss as well. Hopefully things continue on without too many issues. ;)

Those girls, giving us grey hairs while still in the womb! :haha: Hope you have a smooth rest of the pregnancy!

Congratulations Lynys1980 and other mums-to-be!! Hope you all have a smooth, stress-free ride in your pregnancies. May God bless you all with healthy n happy babies.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Update:

So, after spotting for five or six days (mixes of red and brown) I had another ultrasound today and bubs is perfectly fine. Heart beating away and at the exact size it should be.

It has been a VERY stressful week and I was convinced it was not viable. Bleeding can be "normal" sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->