A bloating issue I've been having recently..Tmi

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
Yesterday I had my dinner as usual and I was about to have some icecream but halfway though eating it I got a massive bloat in my belly like lots of trapped wind (I've experienced this before when my thyroid was sluggish or eaten too much) but this was quite bad and had me bent over in pain and my belly felt hard, I called OH and he thought something was wrong with the baby or something. I knew it was wind but it was so damn painful and I had alot of pressure in my lower abdomen..
Then I come over all clammy and sweating like I was going to be sick and had to go to the bathroom where it all came out (diarrhea) ..Urgh It was horrible but I felt much better after going to the bathroom but was quite scary as it was painful. I don't feel ill or anything. It's started again tonight but not as bad I hope.
Anyone else had something like this happen?

When you say it all came out, do you mean you threw up or it came out the other way? (lol)

Lol I have irritable bowl syndrome and you just described it perfectly. When it flares up that's what happens to me.

The first time it happened I was in Cyprus on holiday and I was in so much pain and so ill. I didn't know what the hell was happening to me! :dohh:

Maybe you ate something that irritated you? That's what sets it off for me.

Hope it doesn't happen again for you, it's horrid.

:hugs:

Lol I have irritable bowl syndrome and you just described it perfectly. When it flares up that's what happens to me.

The first time it happened I was in Cyprus on holiday and I was in so much pain and so ill. I didn't know what the hell was happening to me! :dohh:

Maybe you ate something that irritated you? That's what sets it off for me.

Hope it doesn't happen again for you, it's horrid.

Aw bless you! I think I may have eaten something that didn't agree with me.
I thought I was dying at first lol! I was worried about baby but I knew it was my bowels. I think it could be to do with I get intermittent constipation with this pregnancy so maybe it built up in someway lol
Hope baby is ok and I didn't eat anything dodgy :/

That happened repeatedly for about a week (sometimes 2x a day) during the week 6-7 timeframe. :( Now its maybe once a week. I read its another form of "morning sickness", and just a side effect of hormones. Lovely.

And I'd get the hard tummy, sweaty palms and the super urgent mad dash to the bathroom. Not fun while at work (or shopping!!!!).

That happened repeatedly for about a week (sometimes 2x a day) during the week 6-7 timeframe. :( Now its maybe once a week. I read its another form of "morning sickness", and just a side effect of hormones. Lovely.

And I'd get the hard tummy, sweaty palms and the super urgent mad dash to the bathroom. Not fun while at work (or shopping!!!!).

I really sympathize, It's not nice at all and it's a weird panicky feeling that you get with it too. Hope I don't get it again for awhile lol.

Yeah, at that time I have no idea what was setting it off (seemed like EVERYTHING I ate did it). But now, its if I eat something fatty or greasy (like a burger or a nice piece of steak). So I'm going to try and steer clear of those foods and hope I don't get it anymore!
(Gas on the other hand...oh my lord!!! So embarrassing...its like all I do is eat beans and/or vegetables. :blush: Horrible!!!!!)

Keep an eye on what you've eaten if it happens again.

I've been mainly constipated with his pregnancy. It's awful :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->