A Clomid user question...

Solus

First ever BFP 10/26/13!!
Reaction score
My doctor has told me that I will probably be taking Clomid soon to bring forward my late (usually CD29-35) ovulation.

Has anyone else been put on Clomid for late ovulation that lead to a successful pregnancy? All thoughts and comments welcome.

When I was ttc #1 I was put on Clomid because I have extremely late ovulation (sometimes I didn't ovulate). I did 3 rounds of CLomid 50mg and 1 round of 100mg. I conceived DS on my first round of 100mg and he's almost 2. That's why I am so confused as to why it's taking so long ttc#2. Good luck and lots of baby dust

I just finished my 4th round on clomid (2 rounds at 50mg and 2 at 100mg) because I don't ovulate on my own. I am 13 dpo and tested yesterday...had a BFN. Fingers are still crossed, I will probably wait a few more days to test again :)

Good luck!

I have slightly late ovulation, although I have conceived 4 times before 100% natural, my cycles always just had a mind of their own. I usually ov around cd19-21...so now that we were trying to conceive and I was getting frustrated. May 2nd he put me on metformin ( for better egg quality) That same month I took clomid cd 5-9 and....got a bfp June 17. Now my Dr. did say if I got pregnant 1st cycle I probabaly would have on my own but hey...I will take what I can get. Best of luck to you!

Clomid definately brought my ovulation forward. I got bfp on first round but it was not a successful pregnancy. Im hoping i can get bfp again soon as im on clomid again x

According to FF Clomid didnt move forward my ov though, which I was surprised. I ov cd19 the cycle I got my bfp.

@ mrsbroody got my fx crossed for u x

Sorry I can't help but wondered if I could ask a question. U guys who did clomid, how regular were ur periods once u were ovulating? I had ovulation confirmed on my first round but didnt conceive. im currently on my 2nd round and 2 days late. I'm scared to test...

My periods were regular before & after Clomid. I personally didn't have period issues exactly. Just a little later ov. Which I also did on my own. But if your late...test! What's the harm?

I tested tonight and BFN but I've had an awfulnlot to drink and know I should have used FMU. Do u think if I was pregnant it would have showed anyway?

Well depends. For me it shows but I've heard early on some women get a bfn before bfp. I tested when I was 4 days late, tested with fmu definitely 2 lines but test line was not super dark, tested that night with evening pee and got very pos results as my pic shows. Keep positive though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->