a concerned mummy and hopefully mummy to be

mummy of 1

Reaction score
Hi all, Ive only just joined this site so i hope some one see this . . .:cry:

My name is Laura I have a gorgeous little girl who is 2 1/2 and she is perfect. My hubby and i started trying for another baby and was sure i was pregnant altho the test came out to be negative. . .my period lasted a day and a half ! the same as wen i was pregnant with our little girl. I had all the usual signs, tender boobs- which got huge by the way :blush:

I felt sick in the evenings, have been put off my food and had been very sensitive to taste, smells and even sounds !!bloated and so emotional . . .a song, a tv ad. . im blubbing like a baby, even driving in the car all of the sudden i had a random thought of a car accident and burst into tears with my two year old asking me 'whats wrong mummy, you ok ??' :cry: (shes a cuttie)
Any way my last brief period was two weeks ago, i took a test again which show an ever so light 2nd line, so was waiting to take another test.. . . . .wen my period was due -another two weeks ! but i had some bleeding this morning ! Ive been having pains the last few days but right under my ribcage but had this last time so thought it was just another sign of pregnancy.

The bleeding was ever so slight but bright red ! this was a few hours ago since then the bleedings got worse although still not constant and i have cramps althought they seem to be in a wierd place and more in the middle of my belly then usual down below and back pains of pms.

Im sure i should prob go to the doctors but its sunday and that would mean a trip to the doctors and what if im just being silly! thank you for reading this message i would be greatful for any advice or thoughts on my situation, am i loosing my baby ?? or maybe its so early that the baby never had a chance and the egg has dislodged ? im scared upset and confuessed , i'd b so glad to hear from someone....thanks xxxx

How far gone do you think you are? If it's more than 8 weeks and you're not getting a positive then I doubt you're pregnant. I'm not an expert though :hugs:

hi and welcome :hugs: so sorry to hear how you're feeling, i would def. say the doctors is must :hugs: x x x

hi all no im only a few weeks, not got a definate cos i havent even got as far as going to the doctors cos i wanted to wait a re-confirm wen my period due. Ive never had two period with in weeks, and was so sure i was pregnant. i know the first test was faint but it was still a positive. im going thro so many emmotions at the moment. if it is a miscary and i just leave it will it do me any harm ? maybe i will wait and see a doctor tomorrow. My last pregnancy was difficult too, i thought my 2nd would be smooth in comparrison lol x

Hi i hope your ok, you do need to see a doctor if not tonight then tommorrow morning if you had a faint line then it does sound like a positive, my sister had a miscarriage last year and after the doctor confimed that she was losing the baby they sent her home till she could have a d and c the next day so if you are miscarrying don't panic about it doing you any harm. I hope your ok and i hope it all works out for you take care x

if i were you, i'd definately go to the doctors,
some tests can turn out negative, but actually BE positive [like mine was]
so if i were you, i'd go to the gp, explain what's happened, + they can run some blood tests to see what's going on,
either that, or do an internal exam.

sorry i can't be of much use...

Welcome to BnB and i would def say go to the drs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back