A deleted thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandi77

Reaction score
Anybody heard from Stevie's-girls ( cute avatar with baby wearing winter hat?) She had the thread about weird hcg levels taken one week apart a day or so ago ? Like 21 one week, 40 next week, 63 third week or something like that? A lot of confusion over how far along she was but she thought she was 6 weeks? She said she had a scan and saw the baby with a really low hcg and I was looking for her thread to see what she found out and it's gone?

I looked to see if she had any other recent post but only found the ones from last year. Hope she's okay?!

I know what your talking about...that was so strange. And now the thread is gone? Weird! Let us know if you are able to catch up with her! I hope everything is okay with her

I wanted to ask this! Did u all see the update yesterday? She said she had found out that the lab hadn't been able to get a read on her bloods, so had just been telling her random numbers??!!! She went on to say she was now 7 wks and her level was 2000. I was writing a reply but when I pressed send the whole thread had been deleted. Also hope she's ok, the thread was v confusing and I found the timing of some of her previous posts very confusing too.....

Hmmm...after reading some of her previous threads I just don't know now. I hate to question anyone's presence on this forum and I like to help (and have been helped in return) so many times but something seems off no?

The thread has been removed for conflicting stories/posts not adding up or making sense.

This thread has been closed to prevent further speculation/comments on it. Sadly it does sometimes happen on a forum but overall the support here is amazing, don't let one user put you off. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"