A diet whilst feeding?

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
My dd is now 16 weeks old and still feeding well. I've lost about a pound every two weeks since she was born and I'm now about 6lbs off what I was when I got pregnant but want to lose about 10lbs. To be fair I've been a total piggy since I've been BFing (literally cakes and chocolate every day!) and I'm realising this is prob not helping! Nor very good for me! But it's been so nice to not be watching what I eat for the the first time in my life. However, I now know its time to get serious as I'm going on hols with hubby and baby in 6 weeks. Can I diet whilst BFing? How should I do it without harming my milk supply? Thanks in advance :)

I don't diet but do make healthy food choices. That And drinking has helped me loose a lot of weight.

my HV told me the amount I eat wont affect my supply just my own health, she was having a dig at my lack of eating (I have always been a 'bad' eater) but it does suggest that a diet wont do any harm

Thanks ladies :) I guess my 'milk supply' excuse just won't cut it any more! Haha! Back to the porridge, ryvitas and veggies for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->