a few question....

BeautifulD

Mum to 3 and TTC #4
Reaction score
I had a scan today and baby is still breech :dohh: little monkey! Anywho I started taking rlt and was going to start with the epo this week.... As he's breech there's a chance I will end up with a c section, should I still bother with taking it?

Also... does anyone know when they schedule a c section for breech babies? I have another scan booked for the 12th so we will discuss it then I'm just after a rough idea....

Tyia xxx

I've decided not to start the EPO or RLT with madam being breech.

I believe the sections are scheduled near too 39 wks to hopefully prevent the chance of you going into labour

:flower:

I thought it would be more 39 weeks imo... I have had a look online but they vary from 37-40 weeks :shock:

She did say any signs of contractions to go straight in! :wacko:

I'd defo keep on with the RLT. It doesn't induce labour or anything like that, whatever some people may think! But it can help the uterus shrink back after birth so whether you have a natural birth or c-section, that's a good thing IMO :) I would probably steer away from the EPO though, I have heard that it can make some women efface/dilate pretty quickly.

Good idea... I guess I can always take up the epo if he spins :thumbup:

You could have a look on the spinningbabies website if you want to have a go at turning him yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->