A few questions

I'm 7dpo. I had really bad cramps, like stuck on the couch with a heating pad 3-6dpo. Today had a little diarrhea this am and my left BB is tender. Those little pulses sound like a good thing... implantation!!

I found this site, you can choose each day and it will give you percentages.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.co...s/top-10-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php?print=1
Oh no! I hope you got a little relief with the cramps. No diarrhea for me, just some intense cramps and now a little heart burn. I've been trying to find articles on the pulses, no luck so far.

Thank you for the link! Are you still having the little pulses? I just read a few stories from other Momma's that got BFP 3 days after feeling a pulsing or almost vibration like feeling. I think it's implantation!!!

Thank you for the link! Are you still having the little pulses? I just read a few stories from other Momma's that got BFP 3 days after feeling a pulsing or almost vibration like feeling. I think it's implantation!!!

I am here and there. And you're so welcome. I like being able to click the day and see the chart.

I seriously just cried in my kitchen because I couldn't find my sponge.

Awww no not the sponge!!! Mood swings are no joke during this tww

Crazy crampy but like AF feeling😑😑 I'm hoping it's a good thing. How are you? Did you find the sponge??

I did find it lol , and instead of doing dishes my husband got us pizza. I'm still cramping also, I hope it's a good sign indeed! Mine isn't upper stomach anymore. It's lower torso and dull. I've also been sleeping all day today. Took a test, big ole negative. Maybe we will both get a positive on the same day ��

I'm literally on my way back from Dollar General grabbing more test. Took one this morning...bfn!! Mmm pizza sounds good! Positive vibes we both get that BFP really soon

Photog do you use the purple cassette ones from DG? I have another faint line darker than yesterday's from that one

Same test just one in black and white

Attachments

• IMG_20160922_155203.jpg
    IMG_20160922_155203.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20160922_155150.jpg
    IMG_20160922_155150.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
Photog do you use the purple cassette ones from DG? I have another faint line darker than yesterday's from that one

I'm going tomorrow to grab some, my cramps are getting pretty dully intense. I soooooooo see that faint line!!!! Oh my goodness!

Yes get some and test with me! I legit just peed into a water bottle in a Walmart bathroom to save a three hour hold

Yes get some and test with me! I legit just peed into a water bottle in a Walmart bathroom to save a three hour hold

Now that is dedication lol I'm scared to test today. I feel like it's going to be negative and then I will have to wait until Sunday and then Wednesday. I told my husband I would buy five more test, after that no more. I'm so ready to just know. Ugh so dang stressful. We talked in bed last night and he said he could tell I'm stressed "It's not everyday you cry over not finding a sponge" :lol:

I'm rethinking our date night. We were supposed to go to the folk festival this Saturday and then meet with another couple to go to a local hookah bar. I don't want to go hookah if I'm preggo of course.

I hate seeing the BFN and I'm sure 54 times a day after them I decide I don't want to keep trying from the stress. You're DH is sweet and I'm sure when you get that BFP he'll buy you 40 sponges lol!!! Folk fest sounds like a damn good time, hookah may not be great if you are pregnant but getting out would help you destress during the tww

Went and got a FRER and it was super negative... thinking those Wal-Mart cheapies were evaps. I'm not all that upset as hubby reminded me last night that we have a Jamaica trip next year when my Due date would of been lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->