a few questions.....

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
ok...so i have been tumble drying my Itti Bitti AIO's and the flippy out bit has gone all bobbly :cry: so i;m just gonna have to face the fact that i'll have to wait a day or so for them to dry in future as i cant be doing with bobbly inserts......does anyone know if i can shave the flippy out bit to get rid of the bobbly bits?? if you can do i just use a normal razor??

also i'm still (sigh) waiting for my disama wooly pants to dry ...(1 1/2 days so far)....they are lying on my cooling rack to try and dry both sides at the same time tho they are sooooo taking an age to dry....(i dont think they will be dry for atleast another day or even longer) so i was wondering does anyone know if i can put them in the airing cupboard?? i'm scared incase i kill em :dohh:

TIA
sara

xxxxxx

Sorry hun I have no clue lol I know you can get one of them clothes shavers but I've only ever seen them used for wool x

A BOBBLE OFF :D

https://www.jmldirect.com/product.asp?pf_id=B8284&changecurrency=GBP

xX

Also, have you tried closing them up when you dry them? And do you use the low heat setting? I close mine up when I dry them (takes a little longer but it stops the inners from going mis-shapen :) ) and tumble on the low setting and mine are all okay! :hugs: hope you solve your dilemma soon - we can't be having bobbly nappies!!!! xxx

thanks for that Lovebunny...i never thought of those !!!!

its only the top pad of the Itti's that have bobbled.....the trifold hasnt bobbled and i never tumble my outers..i always use low heat....cant wait till summer and i can get everything out on the line again :yipee:

I would think you can pick one up cheeeap off ebay :D yayness for bobble off! I love mine :rofl: I use it on EVERYTHING :haha: xx

I use a dehumidifier ina room for things that take ages to dry.

About the itti's , Ive heard that before on a NZ nappy site.. they even disintegrate around the snaps (mind you that had also to do with the detergent used)!

maybe try and put them in a sock or so to not get the direct heat on them?

A disposable razor will do a wonderful job ;)

As for wool, no heat, heat is baaad, I do however spin in the washer really slowly dries far quicker, but I know people who won't incase it felts them

My ittis aren't at all bobbly and I've been tumbling them for over a year, that's quite odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->