A friend to be my TTC buddy

erikkao93

Reaction score
My name is Erikka im trying to concieve and im new to blogs if someone is in my boat lol please reply

Hi Erikka Im relatively new too only joined last month. I am 25 years old and my DH is 27 we are TTC for baby #1 and we are only on 2nd month of trying.. Wot about you ? Are you also new to TTC??

Hi Erikka, Im 22 TTC #1, i would love to be your TTC buddy if you want someone to talk to :) xx

I am new to TTC we have been trying only for 3 months but it feels like FOEVER lol its the wait after ovulation that kills methis would also be our first child ... I have two days till my period and im super nervous lol hbu?

I appreciate that...as I was posting I wasnt sure if I was going to get any replys lol

Hi Erica! welcome! its my 3rd month on the boards here! Everyone is super helpful and nice :) Good luck to you!

I know the TWW is the worst. So you only have 2 days to wait, do you normally test early?? Last month I just waited for AF and thought if its late I would test... But this month Im due Boxing Day and Im due to go away.. Thinking I may Test on christmas morning tho. Hoping for a BFP for both of us this month :dust:

I know the TWW is the worst. So you only have 2 days to wait, do you normally test early?? Last month I just waited for AF and thought if its late I would test... But this month Im due Boxing Day and Im due to go away.. Thinking I may Test on christmas morning tho. Hoping for a BFP for both of us this month :dust:

That would be a fab Christmas present for you both! I hate the waiting! I didnt test last month just decided to wait for AF to arrive (which it did), I start my OPK on Saturday so going off last month will O on boxing day so may be a nice surprise for the new year, fingers crossed! xxx

I really hope it is it would be really great Christmas present for my boyfriend I mean I have multiple ideas to tell him I knew so excited 1 more day :) I'm so anxious I've already bought test I don't know what to do I'm driving myself crazy just leaving

So have you tested yet Erikka? Yes would be an awesome Christmas present... what are your ideas on breaking the news??? Where bouts are you living.. Im in Melbourne Australia :)

That would be a fab Christmas present for you both! I hate the waiting! I didnt test last month just decided to wait for AF to arrive (which it did), I start my OPK on Saturday so going off last month will O on boxing day so may be a nice surprise for the new year, fingers crossed! xxx

O on boxing day!!! Sounds like your going to be busy over the holiday period haha. This is only cyycle no 2 trying for me and havnt used OPKs or charted or anything like that.. If we havnt conceived in first 3 months will then put more effort in and start doing those things.

Becksta I have not tested yet but omg im late I am scheduled to start today and my uterus had been feeling tight and I thought well maybe a will start but not a single sign of blood yet so im going to stay positive and my idea for breaking the news is maybe if I am take a test but it in a necklace box wrap it and give it to my Fiance for xmas do u have any better ifeas than my cheesy one lol and I live in yuba city California

haha no that sounds like a good idea about the present. Would you then tell anybody else on chritsmas, parents ect? or hold out for a while? Take a bloody test woman!!!! Im dying to know!!!!

Lol I will take a test tomorrow morning im giving my period one more day and im going to hold off on telling family ive misscarried once before so I want to make sure this one is safe before I spread the news

Hey! I hope you dont mind me jumping in like this :) Im 22, and this is my second month trying. I OV on christmas day! Im hoping its a good sign. Im hoping to find some TTC buddies so i dont have to go through this alone. My OH is wonderful, but he doesnt understand the waiting and excitement and disappointment everytime i get a BFN.

Best of luck to you Erikka! Hope you get a BFP tomorrow!

Hey! I hope you dont mind me jumping in like this :) Im 22, and this is my second month trying. I OV on christmas day! Im hoping its a good sign. Im hoping to find some TTC buddies so i dont have to go through this alone. My OH is wonderful, but he doesnt understand the waiting and excitement and disappointment everytime i get a BFN.

Best of luck to you Erikka! Hope you get a BFP tomorrow!

Of course you an join, we can all be TTC buddies :flower:

What are you planning to do christmas other than :sex: hahaha ???
We are back and forth between famillies all day.. Will be even worse when we add a baby to the mix but I cain wait. Thinking this could be our last year by ourselves and then next year christmas we could be celebrating with a baby is surreal!!!!

Im really hoping for a BFP this month.... meaning he/she will be then due in September would be perfect. Living in Australia Im hoping to avoid a summer baby!

Thanks! Were going to visit both families as well, but fortunately my side of the family is coming to my house to celebrate in the morning then we are going to the OH's parents house in the afternoon, then i have to work in the evening :(

My OH doesnt like to plan and do specific dates now that were TTC but i still keep track of when im OV lol and make sure we BD that day haha.

I know it would be so crazy to have a child next christmas! I think it will be amazing to be able to bring the christmas traditions that we lose as adults, but i loved so much as a kid, like putting presents from Santa!

When do you get to test? After Christmas? Im hoping we will all get that BFP this month!

September would be a good month for me cause it gets really hot here in Arizona where i live during the summer. I prefer the hot to the cold.

Im not due to test until boxing day but may test christmas morning. This is only cycle no#2 for me also.. Last month I was so disappointed when AF showed up, I seriously thought it would happen straight away. Now after reading all the threads on here Im realising it could take so much longer and feeling impatient, but trying to stay positive.
Im currently 10dpo and feeling no symptoms at all...
So when you will you be testing... like the middle of Jan????

Erikka -- Any news yet????

Im not due to test until boxing day but may test christmas morning. This is only cycle no#2 for me also.. Last month I was so disappointed when AF showed up, I seriously thought it would happen straight away. Now after reading all the threads on here Im realising it could take so much longer and feeling impatient, but trying to stay positive.
Im currently 10dpo and feeling no symptoms at all...
So when you will you be testing... like the middle of Jan????

Erikka -- Any news yet????

What does boxing day mean?? lol I was very disappointed last month too and i felt very silly about it when ive been reading on here how long people have been waiting. I am very inpatient about it too so i know exactly how you feel. I think staying positive is very important cause i think your body can sense when your stressed and worried and might make it harder to concieve.

I will be testing on Jan, 6th when my period is due, many sooner if i get too excited! I bought a pack of 20 cheapie tests on ebay so that i dont feel guilty when i want to use one. Then i will buy a more expensive one if one comes up positive!

Good luck on testing on Christmas! That would be the best christmas present! I got the phantom symptoms last month so im hoping I dont do that to myself again this month cause it makes it alot harder when i get a BFN.

Boxing Day is the day after christmas. I have had no symptoms last month when I got my BFN and I have no symptoms again this month. We also didnt :sex: on O day but had done everyday for a week until the day before so should still be a good possibility. It would be the best chrissy present ever but if not we will move on and enjoy TTC in Jan :winkwink:.

Im not really into charting, and using OPKs as I feel as though its too much effort and I dont want to stress myself out, and AF is pretty regular for me every 28 days on the dot. so I have a fair idea about when O day is as it doesnt really change month to month...

How do you guys keep track???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"