A friend to be my TTC buddy

Boxing Day is the day after christmas. I have had no symptoms last month when I got my BFN and I have no symptoms again this month. We also didnt :sex: on O day but had done everyday for a week until the day before so should still be a good possibility. It would be the best chrissy present ever but if not we will move on and enjoy TTC in Jan :winkwink:.

Im not really into charting, and using OPKs as I feel as though its too much effort and I dont want to stress myself out, and AF is pretty regular for me every 28 days on the dot. so I have a fair idea about when O day is as it doesnt really change month to month...

How do you guys keep track???

I dont chart or do OPKs either. Im the same way, it would stress me out as well. I think if i dont get a BFP by my 6th cycle, i will start charting to make sure im OV.

My mom said she didnt start getting any sypmtoms till at least 10 weeks with me and my three sisters, so i wonder if it will be the same for me?? Im hoping it will!

Im so glad i found this site! When i try and talk to my sisters about it, all they have to say is "It will happen when you stop trying", ugh that doesnt help me! I want it so much it consumes my every thought! haha.

Lots of baby dust to you all!

Becksta please let me know what happens when you test on christmas!

:Ok so I should be 10DPO and I caved and tested got a :bfn:
Used the First Response Early Detection in which you can test up to 6 days before your due date.. so I doubt it will change :(

Im three days late and took a test yesterday late at night it was a BFN im hoping its just too early to tell it was a dollar store test lol it was a last minute thing omg im so nervous ive been tired and so hungry and I have been craving fries... I want a BFP

Best of luck erickka! I hope you get your BFP! Maybe testing in the morning will give you your positive! Is it true that testing in the morning is the most accurate? Keep us posted!

Best of luck erickka! I hope you get your BFP! Maybe testing in the morning will give you your positive! Is it true that testing in the morning is the most accurate? Keep us posted!

Yes the preganany hormone levels are higher first thing in the morning it even says so on most HPT boxes. Fingers crossed for you Erikka. Are you usually pretty regular? Maybe ever fork out for a Clearblue Digital??

Hey! I hope you dont mind me jumping in like this :) Im 22, and this is my second month trying. I OV on christmas day! Im hoping its a good sign. Im hoping to find some TTC buddies so i dont have to go through this alone. My OH is wonderful, but he doesnt understand the waiting and excitement and disappointment everytime i get a BFN.

Best of luck to you Erikka! Hope you get a BFP tomorrow!

Hi everyone!! Sorry I haven't replied for a while, been busy with Christmas and my birthday! I have been using the clear blue OPK and gotmy smiley face on Chrismas day!!! So bd'd that night then used it again boxing day and the smiley face was still there!!! Bd'd again, hoping this is enough to make it the month for me!!! Can'twait22 I am in the same boat as you, 22 and 2nd month trying, we even ovulate on the same day!!! Good luck to all of you xxxx

Hey! I hope you dont mind me jumping in like this :) Im 22, and this is my second month trying. I OV on christmas day! Im hoping its a good sign. Im hoping to find some TTC buddies so i dont have to go through this alone. My OH is wonderful, but he doesnt understand the waiting and excitement and disappointment everytime i get a BFN.

Hi everyone!! Sorry I haven't replied for a while, been busy with Christmas and my birthday! I have been using the clear blue OPK and gotmy smiley face on Chrismas day!!! So bd'd that night then used it again boxing day and the smiley face was still there!!! Bd'd again, hoping this is enough to make it the month for me!!! Can'twait22 I am in the same boat as you, 22 and 2nd month trying, we even ovulate on the same day!!! Good luck to all of you xxxx

Yay! We should be TTC buddies. When do you plan on testing? Im having some weird symptoms today and im not sure why. I know its too early still, but ive been having cramping and constant dull pain yesterday and today. And my lower back has been hurting and getting a werid burning sensation. I dont know why im getting cramping and its very weird. Very confusing :wacko: Anyone else ever feel like this?

Yay! We should be TTC buddies. When do you plan on testing? Im having some weird symptoms today and im not sure why. I know its too early still, but ive been having cramping and constant dull pain yesterday and today. And my lower back has been hurting and getting a werid burning sensation. I dont know why im getting cramping and its very weird. Very confusing :wacko: Anyone else ever feel like this?

Omg I am the same today, I've been having cramps bait like period is going to start, and also my left breast is about painful to touch, so I'm guessing maybe this isn't the month for me, as this normally happens about 2 weeks before my period :( yes would love to be TTC buddies :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->