A game :)

Fears > There being a problem with both mine and OH's fertility. NEEDLES! I am scared stiff of them, i'm scared i'll refuse the blood tests and stuff although i know i'd do it for my baby. Not being in the new house when my LO is born.

Cheers > Getting that BFP, having a 'sticky' bean :), holding them for the first time, going to register/name them! Ahh it'll all be so exciting!!

Unclears > Pretty much everything during and after the birth! How does it work that you either bottle feed or breastfeed, but you don't get any milk for a few days whilst breastfeeding? I'm majorly confused how that works lol i don't wana be thinking i'm starving my baby..

Fears: Not being able to conceive when we are ready, miscarriage, not being able to lose weight after pregnancy, pain during delivery, not delivering a healthy baby

Cheers: Telling DH i'm pregnant, hearing/seeing first ultrasound, holding the LO for the first time, seeing my DH face when he sees our baby for the first time

Unclears: When is the right time, what kind of mom I will be, how life will change after the LO

Fears -- Where do I start? Well the labour and delivery terrifies me. Not sure why, Dr.'s have told me I have a very high pain tolerance (to the point it becomes a problem) so its not the pain...just don't know what to expect. Also tearing and episiotomies....I'm also terrified of being totally psychotic during my pregnancy. I dont get PMS or mood swings right now so I really hope I dont get too bad (poor DH:haha:)
Miscarriage really frightens me too....no history in my family but I know there is always the chance....

Cheers -- BFP! BFP! BFP! Also telling our families...his mom will be over the moon. I can't wait for the baby belly and feeling it move. Meeting our special little peanut! Baby's first Christmas! List goes on and on....

Unclears -- 1) What time is 'safe' to tell people you are expecting?
2) Is there any method that people have used for vaginal childbirth that reduce the risk of tears or episiotomies? I really DONT want a bumgina
3) How many women who wanted natural childbirths ended up taking drugs because it was too much?

^ Perienal (sp?) massage can help with #2 there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"