A great book I got yesterday for mothers to be!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
It's called "A Cup of Comfort for Mothers To Be" by Colleen Sell.

Honestly wonderful it's a collection of short stories from all sorts of mums. I like reading it before bed :)

Also heard the Chicken Soup book (not sure if it's for mothers to be or mothers) is good too, going to find it and buy it then I'll let you all know how it is:)

I have the Chicken soup one it's great! I bought the Chicken soup for the parenting soul and fathers soul for OH's stocking this year! Lots of really good stories in them!

I wouldn't dare start reading a Chicken Soup book during the hormonal state of pregnancy - I was teary over those stories before!!! x

I wouldn't dare start reading a Chicken Soup book during the hormonal state of pregnancy - I was teary over those stories before!!! x

My OH reads them on the toilet (haha) and he will come out all teary eyed..I will ask him what's wrong and hes like "um nothing" and there will be the chicken soup books sitting on the counter LOL

My OH reads them on the toilet (haha) and he will come out all teary eyed..I will ask him what's wrong and hes like "um nothing" and there will be the chicken soup books sitting on the counter LOL

Awww, bless!!!

:rofl: that's sooo cute, but if I were him I'd come up with some lameo story about being plugged up to explain the tears :)

:rofl: that's sooo cute, but if I were him I'd come up with some lameo story about being plugged up to explain the tears :)

LOL Yupp!! My bf is one of those looks big and tough but is a TOTAL teddybear who is not afraid to show his emotions...not sure if thats good or bad LOL

LOL Yupp!! My bf is one of those looks big and tough but is a TOTAL teddybear who is not afraid to show his emotions...not sure if thats good or bad LOL

That's sooo cute!! I'm happy for you. My ex was a cry baby, I know my current boyfriend cried when his dog died but aside from that he's got the emotional range of a friggen potato. LOL. I'm just kidding.. he's a sweet guy, but I wish he'd show his feelings more.. ahahaha what a typical thing for a girl to complain about :blush:

glad you got a nice book hun. I had a bunch of good ones with my first and over the years lost them all. I even wrote my weight gain chart in one. Which was horrible 63# gain! OMG wonder who has that one! :bike:

We have loads of bookstores going out of business here unfortunately..
BUT I picked this little beaut up for only $3.98 :)

I know everything is closing down here too. :( so depressing. But, the closing sales are some good deals :) if you can get over there at the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->