A guy.. Lost again!

New-B

Reaction score
Hello all,

As many of you, I'm a "Newbie" also. Admittedly joined up thinking I might be able to chat with some other "fathers to be" over the course of the next nine months, as my wife and I travel this magical road together!

The Men's forum seems to be blocked from my use, I think because my account is new or something. So, I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself.

My wife and I decided that we'd start trying at some point this year, with the hope that we would get pregnant in within the next 12 months or so. Go figure, our first time trying - it worked! Much to our excitement and suprise!!

Haha.. So far, that's it, not much of a story...

Nonetheless, Hello everyone.. It's nice to meet you.

New-B.:happydance:

The Men's forum seems to be blocked from my use, I think because my account is new or something. So, I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself.

Once you have the required post count (10 i think) my other half will grant you access :)

Welcome! :hi:

Hello everyone, what an overwhelming welcome committee!! haah.. Thanks for that!

Certainly seems 'lonely' on the male side of the coin so far. I'm sure all the ladies have much more intricate things to discuss at a time like this.. But what can I say?! I'm a bit of a 'romantic at heart', and sometimes, ya just feel the need to yak, you know?!

I'm sure there are way more challenging times ahead for us both, so I'm certainly not going to take this time for granted!

Thanks for filling me in on the "10 post rule", too.

Congratulations everyone!! And thanks again.

welcome and congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"