a hello and a question (or 2)

ems

Reaction score
hi everyone, im new to this site. i have 2 children and we have recently decided to try for number 3 :happydance:

i thought id come here to ask some questions after googling and reading lots of medical facts that dont answer exactly what i want to know. i then thought who better to ask that real life mums who may have been in my situation.

my questions are related to the dreaded depo injections. i had this once before, 11 years ago before my 1st so i cant remember exactly how it was for me...

i stopped taking the injection 3 weeks ago and i have, this week had what seems to be a proper period. when i read up everywhere said that it takes on average 6 months to 2 years to get out of your system and for your cycle to return to normal. has anyone else bled normally so soon after stopping it?

my other question is for those of you, who like me have used depo before trying to concieve more than once. did it take you the same amount of time to return to normal/get pregant all times?

thankyou and i look forward to being a member on here :D

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!! Im not sure of the answer to your question.... but wishing you all the best!!!!

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB

dont know answers but im sure someone will help xx

Welcome
I don't really know the answer to your question. I too was on depo and I'm still waiting for true AF to return unaided after 15 months clear.
I hope it all works out for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->