General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

@gigglebox That sounds like such a natural and lovely way to educate them! I'm sure it's difficult at times (a lot of the time?!) but must be very well worth it! I'm very lucky where I live in Canada there's a Catholic school board that is free like public school, and they're quite good and don't care that we are not Catholic lol

*salivating* MANGO STICKY RICE!?! You have superb taste @gigglebox !
LOL why thank you!! I just finished it and omg I want more.
And another pumpkin cupcake.

Sorry Dobs :p

Autumnal -- that is fortunate for sure! My first went to a catholic montessori-style preschool before they shut down without warning. They had funding issues that the director of the school kept to herself and didn't tell anyone, for whatever reason. We were all so upset because if the parents knew, we would have rallied and raised funds, but they didn't give us enough time to even try. We did our best and begged for them to keep it open, but they didn't. I've been homeschooling since (that was in 2019). It actually worked out with timing because they waived requirements for "proof of progress" (end of school testing) due to the pandemic, so I didn't feel as much pressure to preform. We're pretty lax with our school but it works for us and they are doing great with their annual assessments :thumbup:

@gigglebox That's so wonderful you are able to be lax with it. I have always thought as long as you are taught the "three RS" you can pursue anything that interests you!

We "dtd" yesterday but I'm only cd12 and usually ovulate late but having some cramps so fingers crossed :D

..."three RS"?
oooh fingers crossed! do you track with opk's or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->