a lil bit of help for a beginner

lewsmom

Reaction score
soo hii.. this is my first month using ovulation tests and i got my first positive last night :happydance::happydance:

now all im wondering is what i do now with regards to testing?:shrug:
we have dtd every night the last 3 nights and will prob dtd for at least another 2 nights in a row.. but do i need to keep testing or? i know this sounds dumb lol any help appreciated :flower:

You can test again, but usually it's the first positive which counts. I'm a bit of a POAS addict and usually carry on testing until negative again tho lol!

You can expect to ovulate anything from 12-48 hours after the first positive OPK :flower:

For me it's always 48 hours, so we carry on BD until my CM dries up again (usually 3 days) but everyones different!

Good luck, I got my positive this morning too! x

thanks so much for your help.. im also a poas addict.. but it my first month for opks :).. i tested again this morning and it was still positive.. last nights was stronger tho.. like the test line was darker than the control line.. this morning id say they were the same colour.. so could this mean i should ov today? xxx

It means you should ov either today, tomorrow or saturday x

Good luck on catching that lil eggy! :spermy:

:happydance::happydance: yay!! thanks for your help.. so really i dont need to keep peeing on a stick now? lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->