A lil help?

FreeSpirit

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have been wanting to get a profile picture and signatures - But frankly I do not have good computer skills (except for typing... does that count??). If anyone has the free time I would reallllly appreciate some help. :hugs:

I'd be happy to help.

To change your avatar(the picture under your username) you need to click on 'quick links' at the top of the forum. Than scroll down and click 'user control panel'. After that there should be a list of links on the left hand side of the screen. Click 'edit avatar'. Than you upload whatever picture you want(it has to be a fairly small picture otherwise it won't upload) and than click 'save changes' at the bottom. :flower:

Editing your signature is the same basic thing that I explained above but instead of clicking 'edit avatar' in the user control panel, you click 'edit signature'. And you insert whatever signature you want in there. If you want a ticker you have to click on whatever ticker website you are interested in and follow the directions and than use the code they give you to put into the signature section on here.

Hope that wasn't too confusing. :blush::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->