A line on FRER 2 days after AF

elociN

Reaction score
Hi Guys, can't find my thread from last week so apologies for starting a new one.
Thought I had a non ovulatory cycle as no nipple pain mid cycle which I always get. tested before AF but everything was negative even out of case FRER, no evap nothing....
2-3 days before AF was due My breasts AND nipples started hurting and had I not known how far on I was in the cycle I could have sworn I had ovulated. AF was 2 days late, boobs so painful I could not't hug
So I wondered that maybe I ovulated really late (I used to have longer cycles and ovulate on day 20-23) and may still be pregnant , we are ntnp so did bd pretty much every day this cycle. AF was really weird, very (TMI sorry) liquid almost like a cut finger light blood. lasted only 2 days, then nothing then spotting then a gush of brown blood.
I felt weird today so tested with FRER. If i did ov shortly before this weird AF I would be 9 dpo today.
I have NEVER had an evap this thick on frer. The line was there straight away pretty much but very faint so I took it out. This is 30 min after the test and stick is still wet.
What do you guys think?

I’d test again. Never sure with frer, but that looks pink to me xxx

Just tested with superdrug, test still drying but I can see a second line though very very faint. Will post a pic when dry

Ooh could of been a break through bleed or some women get af when there period would of been due x

Phone not picking it up great but here is superdrug

Sorry but that line on the frer looks like an evap to me, they will often show lines like that out of time frame if you take them out of the case. Sorry to be negative but sucks getting your hopes up

I second Samantha. That line on the frer is 100% an evap. I know because I rip apart all my frers as well. The dark edges and grey, darkness to the pink is telltale evap. I’m also not seeing it on the test. Sorry! You’re not out until the witch shows

Sorry but that line on the frer looks like an evap to me, they will often show lines like that out of time frame if you take them out of the case. Sorry to be negative but sucks getting your hopes up
It's fine don't worry I need honest opinions. So thank you.
I have had evaps on frer before and know them too well . This one was different and too thick and pink and within time frame. This is what threw me. Will test again and update.
I am not getting my hopes up as I am not really desperate just the timing is really odd. It can't be an early mc either as I tested negative when af was 2 days late.

Tested with frer this morning. I can see a faint shadow line but not sure how well my phone picked it up. No filters so just as it is.

Not to dash your hopes but FRER have been giving faint lines to a lot of ladies that aren't pregnant. Even water is giving lines. If you aren't sure try a different brand.

This was mine last week, much more obvious in person too, had myself and my friend convinced xxx

Screenshot_20190216-090541_WhatsApp.jpg

Yeah not seeing much on that last test sorry bug you’re not out until af shows so good luck!

I see the line on the first and something v v faint on the second and on the last think I can see something v v v faint. Hoping u O late and the bleeding was IB. Give it a day or 2 and 're test and the lines shud get a bit more darker so u can see it clearly.
When did u have the bleeding?

Thank you all for your comments. Had a superdrug lying around. So tested this eve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->