A little advice please?

Caf2011

Reaction score
This morning I had this light brown, kind of more of a tan, watery discharge (only when I wiped). I'm 7 weeks tomorrow. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this? My first appointment isn't for another two weeks and next week we're going on a trip to my bil wedding, which will mean 6 hours in a car. I wasn't sure if I should call my dr or wait until my appointment to mention it? It was so scant that I'm not sure if it was spotting or not and its probably nothing to worry about (no cramping) but I had a miscarriage a few years ago at around 8-9 weeks so I'm a little nervous.

I know a lot of women who have had some light bleeding, and have gone on to have perfectly healthy babies. BUT, if you are concerned, I don't think there is any harm in calling your doctors office and asking to speak with someone.

I had some spotting around that time as well (and was two weeks out from my first dr. appt.). I was extremely nervous and finally called my dr. who assured me that everything was probably okay since I wasn't having cramps or bleeding.

Two weeks later, everything was fine, and we heard a sweet little heartbeat during our ultrasound :)

Call your dr. if you're worrying about it a lot, but know that everything is probably okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->