A little Advice, PLease :)

KateNZ

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum, have been ttc for a year now, 1 mc in February and a cp in april..

I am approximately 7 - 9dpo (had a month off "tracking ovulation" but had ovulation ewcm on the 13th July) I am on CD 22 and am assuming I am around 8dpo. did the deed throughout 10th to the 17th.
TMI: I am experiencing really light brown discharge that is also the texture / consistency of ewcm and in parts is more ewcm than brown (old blood) I am aware this is 'old blood' I have been experiencing this for the last three days very sporadically, not every time. it is only really when I wipe that I experience this, and it have also experienced very light dull lower abdomen period like pain, but I wouldn't notice this if I wasn't hoping to be pregnant.

I do not experience spotting between periods, so this is unusual for me. Obviously I am impatient and took a couple of tests that were not conclusive..

Has anyone experienced this and can shed some light or advice? :)

Welcome to bnb! Sorry I've not had implantation bleeding with either of my pregnancies so not sure but could be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->