A little Advise please...

navarababe

Mummy To Brooke :-)
Reaction score
Hey all, now this is a silly post but i need some advise. I had chose names for both girl or boy when i was about 12weeks preg, and i was going to stick to them. Now heres the bit that has REALLY annoyed me. My best friend was talking to my other friend, and his gf was pregnant aswell, well as u can guess they were talking about names, and my friend told him i was calling my little girl "Brooke" or my wee boy "luca's" so my friends girlfriend had her baby about a month ago, and guess what......IT WAS A GIRL AND SHE CALLED IT "BROOKE"

Now i dont really speak to these ppl much, i am angry they stole my name, but im not due till april, so do u think i could steal it back? as i LOVE the name and its soooooooooooooo not fair...

Please help. Sorry if it doesnt make much sence lol xx

Call your baby whatever you want to! There are millions of people in the world (some of whom we know) with the names we've picked but we're not going to let it put us off giving our LO a lovely name.

Hun you like the name so you give your baby that name....if a very close member of family had used the name it may be diffrent (but id still use it lol)
But you go with the name you like xxxx

It wasn't really 'your' name so it wasn't stolen. :| Just call your LO whateve you like. Unless its a close family member i dont see why it matters.

Brooke is a lovely name, poloprincess on here just called her daughter Brooke, and my neice is brooke too. It is a really gorgeous name and if its one your heart is set on then keep it. I know how you feel, I had my baby girl name chosen ages ago, and then there were 5 others on here with the same name chosen so I changed it. :)
xxxx

I only told the name to one person, and she had to go tell him, so he used it. I dont know his gf, she doesnt know me, so its not as if were close. I have LOVED the name since i found out i was pregnant, so stuff him, im gonna use the name i chose. lol

Good for you - I agree, name your baby whatever you want to!

x

i agree name baby what you like who acres what people think, we've had the name we've chosen a while now and no-one else has said it on here yet, and i'm not telling family as their opinions dont count anyway.

go with brooke its a lovely name

xx

brooke is a beautiful name - it's on our possible list too xx You call your baby girl whatever you want to hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->