a little boast of my own..

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
as most of you know Rhys is almost 2 and has never slept a whole night in his own room.. its been a nightmare to say the least. i think this is because we co slept when he was a baby and i cuddled him to sleep on the couch every night..

anyway this thread isnt about Rhys lol

For the past 7 nights we have put Ffion down in her cot, awake, at about 10pm and turned on her mobile. by the time the music ends she has been fast asleep. in her own cot and in her own room. she wakes up once for a feed and goes back down in her own cot for the rest of the night.

i know you might be thinking 'so what? big deal?' but after everything we have been through with Rhys it is just such a relief to have Ffion in her own bed!

:happydance:Fantastic! You have achieved something great dont underestimate yourself.:wohoo:

thats great news hun :) well done Ffion...
and dont play it down..maybe now you could say to Rhys, Ffions a big girl sleeping in her own room, do you want to try it for mummy and daddy?

xxx

That's fantastic news!! It would be something worth boasting about whether you'd had a hard time with Rhys or not! :wohoo: x

Ah yay :) Just need to encourage Rhys by using Ffion like welshcakes said x

Way to go!! You should be very proud of both yourself and Ffion!

Thats brilliant, we had the same problem with Dan he was with mum and dad until he was 5 we made sure Dec went into his own cot, so well done it is not easy as I well know, so go ahead and be very proud of yourself xx

Thats brill news tez well done!
x

thanks for all your encouragement! she keeps waking up for cuddles but im being strong and not bringing her into our bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->