a little confused :(

welshprincess

mum of 3 handsome boys
Reaction score
Well i am now 10dpo and been experiancing a few symptoms.
My breasts are very tender, very tired, for the first time since i was pregnant 4 years ago fely very sick at the smell of certain foods, for the past two days i have found the smell of body lotion very appealing, mmy hubby had to hide because i wanted to eat it lol and recnetly been experiancing a very dull ache in the lower of my back.

I have tested and it bfn :( absolulty gutted, the witch is due on 27th-28th.

I am gutted it's bfn, i thought with these symptoms it would be positive.

oh i forgot the damn heartburn too lol

it may be too early to test hun....maybe wait another 3 days or so. AF was due today for me, shes usually on time...i tested on saturday BFN...I darent test again! I have no period pains yet? strangeee! xx

Well i am now 10dpo and been experiancing a few symptoms.
My breasts are very tender, very tired, for the first time since i was pregnant 4 years ago fely very sick at the smell of certain foods, for the past two days i have found the smell of body lotion very appealing, mmy hubby had to hide because i wanted to eat it lol and recnetly been experiancing a very dull ache in the lower of my back.

Definitely don't get upset yet! When I got my first (and only) BFP, my appetite was off for days, and I tested on the day my period was due and got a BFN. Tested three days later and got a BFP.

Fingers crossed for you!!!

i can understand hun im 11 dpo and have been sick for 3 days i tested this morning and got a bfn too. maybe we should test again later this week x

goodluck. I'm only 6dpo and i keep feeling very poorly and i'm also very tired too.

sounds good welsh...fxd test again in a couple of days

i havent tested yet because i know it will be a waste of a test, i can feel shes on her way :( i feel sick thinking about it, really thought this month was my month :( cryyyy faceeee is well and truely on today xx

I had symptoms for a few days before I could get the test to register positive. 10dpo is very early. I didn't get a positive until 11dpo and not on a digi until 13dpo. Good Luck hunni you still have time!!!

Good Luck ladies I hope you all get your :bfp:s this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->